News Tiana's Bayou Adventure Virtual Queue and Lighting Lane status

gorillaball

Maybe. Months after FoP opened lines still extended far past the themed queue space.

RotR and GotG have at least an hour themed queue space.

Edited to add

Slinky Dog suggests themed queues aren't necessary, Disney's opinion
Can’t really say based on one queue what Disney’s opinion is. Some ride setups lend themselves to a lengthy queue, some don’t.

gorillaball

What’s the point if a virtual queue if there is a hour 1/2 long line once your number is called

What’s the point if a virtual queue if there is a hour 1/2 long line once your number is called
Kindly asking, what is a solution you would prefer?

*Multi hour stand by line? If the ride is dependable (this one isn’t yet) I might prefer that.

*A system with Just in Time boarding where you have a 10 min window once called and if you show up late you are out of luck.

*Idea I haven’t thought of but you have…?

*Impractical pipe dream idea?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Yep. Pretty standard every afternoon from June to September (as I know you know).
Nah, this is a bit worse than the come-and-go ones (like the one from two days ago).

The old joke of "if you don't like the weather, wait an hour" is more like 3 hours for this one.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Groups have resumed being called:

IMG_5652.jpg

lentesta

Premium Member
I thought the Carrousel was more than that. It has 88 horses, plus the carriage and parents can stand next to their kids.

It's only doing 5 cycles an hour? 1 every 12 minutes?

And I thought Small World did way more than 1300 an hour.

We've counted guests exiting IASW and that seems to be the average. I know it's probably got higher capacity, but I think that's what it's running at.

I'll check on the cycle time for PCRC again. The load/unload time was a lot longer that I thought, last time I checked.

TheMaxRebo

Question, if TBA goes down, are the LLs good for just TBA or are they also valid for other attractions?

It gets turned to a multi attraction pass - I happened to my wife yesterday as the ride was down due to storms when their LL return time came

It wasn't good for all rides though - didn't include the ILL rides, Space Mountain, and a couple of others.

The wound up using it for Tiana's later in the evening through when it came back up. They managed to get in two rides yesterday and everything was working for them, so definitely considering themselves pretty lucky especially with the performance today

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom