Tiana: Virtual Queue or Genie+?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
  • I'm going to MK this Sat - both virtual queue and Genie+ for Tiana are at 7am. Which would you suggest?
  • And if you do Genie+ at 7am, can you try for the virtual queue at 1pm or is it a one-time-only thing?
Thanks!

DisneyRoy

• I'm going to MK this Sat - both virtual queue and Genie+ for Tiana are at 7am. Which would you suggest?
  • And if you do Genie+ at 7am, can you try for the virtual queue at 1pm or is it a one-time-only thing?
Thanks!
If you don't want to pay for G+, you can try for the VQ at 7 AM. It sells out in less than 5 seconds currently. If you try that and don't get it, the Lightning lane from G+ lasts for a bit longer. According to Thrill Data maybe until about 7:15.

If you do G+ at 7 am, you can still get the VQ at 1 PM and ride it twice that day. The 1 PM VQ lasts for quite a bit longer. Some days 15 min and others over an hour. Depends on how reliable the ride is that day on how long they keep the VQ open.

Edit: Just as an FYI. Today's 7am VQ lasted for 1.7 seconds. It's very much luck of the draw on that one.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
If you don't want to pay for G+, you can try for the VQ at 7 AM. It sells out in less than 5 seconds currently. If you try that and don't get it, the Lightning lane from G+ lasts for a bit longer. According to Thrill Data maybe until about 7:15.

If you do G+ at 7 am, you can still get the VQ at 1 PM and ride it twice that day. The 1 PM VQ lasts for quite a bit longer. Some days 15 min and others over an hour. Depends on how reliable the ride is that day on how long they keep the VQ open.

Edit: Just as an FYI. Today's 7am VQ lasted for 1.7 seconds. It's very much luck of the draw on that one.
Thanks for the advice! We plan on getting G+ anyway I just don't know what all I should be buying individual LLs for, doing virtual queues, and booking G+ for between Tiana, Tron, and Mine Train (I know not all are available for all) bc they all open at the same time.

DisneyRoy

Thanks for the advice! We plan on getting G+ anyway I just don't know what all I should be buying individual LLs for, doing virtual queues, and booking G+ for between Tiana, Tron, and Mine Train (I know not all are available for all) bc they all open at the same time.
VQ first. Always. Then ILL. Tiana first. Then Tron. Then 7DMT. Then G+.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom