This week's official....

daverube

Original Poster
"I Love Dole Whip Floats" thread....

As most if you know, I LOVE Dole Whip Floats. :slurp: Who's with me???

Have a great 3 day weekend everyone!!

dave

dragonfox98

I'm with you, Dave!!!

But....who has a three day weekend when there's a tax deadline on October 15th? LOL

I'll be working for the next 14 days straight - and probably even on the plane to Orlando.

13 days, 16 hours and counting.....I can't wait!!!:slurp:

phenom1307

i've never had a float but i have had dole whips:sohappy: and theyre amazing!!

i had one once when it was freezing out...the CMs were in coats and pants....and there i was enjoying my dole whip :lol:

daverube

Original Poster
i've never had a float but i have had dole whips:sohappy: and theyre amazing!!

i had one once when it was freezing out...the CMs were in coats and pants....and there i was enjoying my dole whip :lol:

If you're not getting it with the pineapple juice, you truly are missing out!!!!

Knock 'em dead next time and go all the way!!!! :slurp:

dave

phenom1307

If you're not getting it with the pineapple juice, you truly are missing out!!!!

dave

i def think i will...i've wanted to try one i just didnt know if id like it though...but i've drank just pineapple juice before and it was really good so... i think im due for a float

phenom1307

dave

i def think i will...i've wanted to try one i just didnt know if id like it though...but i've drank just pineapple juice before and it was really good so... i think im due for a float

phenom1307

dave

Boray

Aren't they full of sugar and calories and fat grams?

:)

YES YES YES!!!!! And that's why they are SOOOOO YUMMMYY!!! I am now exercising daily so that when I get there (in 50 days!) I can have as many as I want. And the float is so much better than just the Dole Whip. You must have the pineapple juice, it's just next level yummy!!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp::slurp:

mickey&me

Aren't they full of sugar and calories and fat grams?

:)

Anywhere outside WDW, the answer would have to be yes; however, part of the Disney Magic is to remove all those elements from the food, esp. Dole Whip Floats, the world's most perfect food.:p

Plus, everybody knows that as long as you eat food while you're standing up or walking, all the fat and calories go straight to your feet!:lol:

GoofyMike29

It is Columbus Day on Monday. I am a fan of both Columbus, and the Dole Whip. Countdown til I am enjoying a Dole Whip 13 days...yay Dole Whip, yay Disney, yay Columbus, yay me!

jjgoo

I have to say that I did not know about Dole Whips before becoming a member of WDWmagic.

After read about all the fervent love for Dole Whips my DW and I sought them out this past September. They are now our favorite snack in WDW!:slurp:

So I say three cheers for Dole Whips and the people who love them!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Thank you for introducing us to the joys of the Dole Whip and Dole Whip Float. :wave:

wendysmom

Anyone that goes to WDW with us has to experience the joy of eating Dole Whip floats while watching the evening fireworks. I honestly think this should be a required activity while at the Mk...it makes the fireworks, um...sparklier!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom