This forum is addicting....Anyone else have the same problem?

jcat2312

Original Poster
This place is addicting. I love reading the threads to find out what is going on. I am so focused on planning our trip to WDW in Sept, that I have a hard time working..I know I should do some work, but I have no willpower..

Any suggestions to overcome this addiction??

brich

This place is addicting. I love reading the threads to find out what is going on. I am so focused on planning our trip to WDW in Sept, that I have a hard time working..I know I should do some work, but I have no willpower..
You are not alone.... :lookaroun

The first step in overcoming an addiction is admiting you have a problem. So, take back your confession therefore eliminating the guilt of an addiction, in turn leading to not having any problems or addiction what so ever. So, what's the problem?? I don't see any problems. I need another thread.... I need another thread.... :eek:

Boray

Hello, my name is Boray, and I'm a WDWMAGICAHOLIC....

Everyday, I check in on this site while my daughter is napping. I always vow I'll only spend 15 minutes here. I'm now beginning my second hour sitting here...

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i think i do........................ things that have happened becuase i was to busy reading a post....
1. late for lunch with the wife
2. pushing lateness on deadlines at work (not incriminating hopefully)
3. skipped a shower
4. refered to members on these boards to friends (quickly haulting and retracting statement...... they dont understand)
5. you see peoples avatar so much that when they change, for a short time throws you off and you think something is wrong

just to name a few

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am completely addicted to this site. I pull it up the second I get to work and check back on it every 15 minuets or so. As soon as I get home I turn on the computer and log on to the site.

TheDisneyMagic

Getting serious now, I love this site, every time I am on a pc it is the first site I visit.
I love it so much that one time in innoventions I spent some time using the IBM laptops and I managed to break through and connect so I could get the latest news, It is a great community and I am proud to be a member of it. :wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
jddjcfc said:
LoL, ohh dear I am very sorry to hear you have a Mac :D
oh please, dont be sorry, apples are fare superior than the other nodes in the world, and the steel side panel doesnt fall off if bumped like those plastic "Dulls" ummmmmm Dells do.

trust me, im ok.

EDIT: wait a minute, dude, ummm, are you the dell guy incognito? i think your about the same age. :lol:

TheDisneyMagic

jmaxwell007 said:
oh please, dont be sorry, apples are fare superior than the other nodes in the world, and the steel side panel doesnt fall off if bumped like those plastic "Dulls" ummmmmm Dells do.

trust me, im ok.
Hehe, we better not convert this topic into an Apple Vs Microsoft match, Linux fans might want to join aswell :lol: then we would be in trouble :lookaroun

TheDisneyMagic

littlered said:
you mean to tell me this site has nothing to do with work, oh no my boss is coming! back to work!
I know you are probably joking but if you are not ;) ;) Don't worry you can just tell your boss you were doing some research for the company and you were asking us guys on the forum a question :lol: he probably would never realise. lol.

SpenceMan01

I started on this site last summer when I was bored at work. It's been great fun. Helps me get "back into the magic". It also helped get me psyched up and pass the time before my trip in Jan. I check it out multiple times a day.

I love it here! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom