This could happen

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
What if Disney runs out of land. It's possible. But knowing Disney they would find a way to make room for new attractions but at the expense of some favorites. What if they combined some rides together to make room? Here are some ideas:

Splash Mansion - Oh no, the pipes burst and you need to find a way out.

Pirates of the Jungle Cruise - Pirates are running from the headhunter.

Tomorrow Transit to Space Mountain - You think this ride is tame, wait until you enter that building over there.

Journey Into Ellen's Imagination - Now that's pretty scary.

Rock n' Roller Movie Ride - Zip through all the movies of the past at 60 MPH.

DisneyFreak

Original Poster
Here's another one:

It's a Tomorrowland Speedway After All - drive your car around while running over those cute little annoying animatronic kids while your car noise drowns out the music.

Anybody have any other combined ride ideas?

M

Mr Lightbeer

I'd like to combine you with Test Track,you stand on the track and we run you over.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 254

Ryan

Originally posted by DisneyFreak
What if Disney runs out of land. It's possible.

This is a fun thread. But I had to add this bit of trivia. Although it may be possible, for Disney to run out of land, we will never see that ever happen in our lifetime. As of right now, Disney is only using 29% of all possible land that can be built on. That's including Animal Kingdom. It's not including the land that Disney has set aside for animal habitat protected land. Pretty amazing eh? 30%?? Still blows me away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom