This, as you may recognize, is an introduction thread...

Hollywood 1939

Original Poster
Hello everyone! I've been following this forum for a few years and I've decided to finally join.

I am a 22 year old Comp Sci Master's student who has been going regularly to WDW for over 15 years. This year I will be making my first trek to DL! I'm very excited about it and looking forward to the different experience. I hope at some point in my life to make a Disney Park World Tour and visit all of the parks across the globe!

My favorite ride (as you may be able to tell) is the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in DHS, mainly because the backstory behind it has piqued my interest as long as I can remember. Disney's way of telling a story through the queue is unparalleled, and TOT is a great example, finding a way to set the mood before you even walk into the building with the abandoned exterior and overgrown plants. While all the queues have something special, I have always found TOT's to be both mysterious and beautiful.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Disney history/behind-the-scenes, discussing the latest news and rumors, and becoming a part of a wonderful community dedicated to my favorite theme park company!

NiarrNDisney

Hello and welcome to the forums! You're going to love DLR! I went for the first time a in 2010 and have been making trips there ever since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom