thinking of Disney

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
What is the first thing that comes to mind when someone says the words "Walt Disney World"?

For me it's to things
1. screaming and putting my hands up while I am on TMR
2. my dad running through the magic kingdom in search for characters
There is so much that comes to mind when the words "walt Disney world" is spoken

Angie

Gagesmom314

The tear inducing first look down Main Street. I love the feeling when I walk through the gates and step to where I can look right down main street and see the castle at the end. I can never help but have tears at that point. I cannot wait to share it with my son!

10 days :sohappy:

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
Originally posted by Gagesmom314
The tear inducing first look down Main Street. I love the feeling when I walk through the gates and step to where I can look right down main street and see the castle at the end. I can never help but have tears at that point. I cannot wait to share it with my son!

10 days :sohappy:

AWW that is a sweet one... I am sure all of us true disney fans have tears in out eyes when we see that!

Can't wait till i ccan see that again! until then there is always this message board to talk about this stuff! :sohappy:

StevenT

Sitting on a Disney Transportation bus on the way to MK.

Watching the scene after the fort seige on Pirates of the Caribbean.

And many, many more.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Same here:

That first look down main street, with the music playing in the background. The sights, sounds, and smells of Main Street.

Cinderella's Castle. Seeing Tinkerbell fly thru the sky during the fireworks display.

Seeing the look on my Wifes' face as we pass the Mickey Mouse sign entering Disney World on I4. (that is I4 isn't it?).

Just to name a few.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
I should point out, the reason I mentioned the one about my Wife's face passing Mickeys' Sign is because, I took her on her first trip on our honeymoon, and she cried all the way into the hotel from there. She gets so excited when she sees WDW. She's been twice now, and I'm trying to surprise her for our anniversary in Dec. this year. So, NO ONE TELL HER!!! SHHHHH!!!!

hehe

Brian

DisneyrazZ

definitely FUN! :sohappy:
most of the time i think about things when i hear music or have similar experiences to trigger them...
splash mountain!
the transportation buses to the parks!
strolling through Downtown Disney
the first breathtaking moment you walk down Main Street
haunted mansion
i could go on and on...i just think of everything when someone says the words "Walt Disney World"

-DisneyrazZ

:D

Frees Fan

Going back to my first visit to the MK in 1975 and boarding the monorail for the first time at our hotel...The Contemporary. I remember being a little frightened when we pulled out and were several stories above ground with no visible supports...lol.

grandmath

When I heard WDW, I think of Epcot, Spasceship Earth and Mission:Space, strolling at Downtown Disney at night, walking on Sunset Blvrd at dusk and swimming and relaxing at Coronado Springs Resort where I last went to....

happy feelings... :)

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyrazZ

the transportation buses to the parks!

-DisneyrazZ

:D

I especially know what you mean the buses to the parks it's like riding the golden chariot to heaven (heaven being Disney World)

I love the parking lot names
example: pluto, daisy... it's great!

1stStarIC2nite

Everytime I hear WDW, I think about all the magical memories and fun times I have when I go there. I also think about crossing under the "Welcome To Walt Disney World" sign and how we always start counting down about 500 feet away, ya know, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,... and then "YAAAAAY! We're here!!!" whenever we go under it. Ah, it's a great moment. :D

brisem

The feeling of seeing Disney through my kids eyes. The joy and excitement they had. I think it made me notice more about the parks than before.

Laura

Premium Member
Umm I don't have anything specific. I usually think of the monorails, riding through the contemporary, rides like TTA, Small World, Tiki Birds, Jungle Cruise, Spaceship Earth, the shops on Main Street. There's too much!

But most of my memories are confined to MK.

Frontierland

Things that I think of:

1. That I'll be start working there tomorrow (well not really, but going to a disney traditions class for it.:D )

2. The Magic Kingdom park

3. I think about staying at one of the resorts during my lifetime.

4. Of course, MEMORIES!

5. I think of the classic rides that I didn't get to ride that are extinct (WoM, Horizons, 20,000 leagues)

bhickman

The "Disney Like" Monorail ride from my arrival Gate to Ground Transportation and Baggage Claim at the Orlando International Airport !!!

ARE WE THERE YET !!!! :sohappy:

Irene

Every time I think of Disney World, I can remember the first time we went and I can still see the look my son had on his face. That was priceless.:lol:

Pippa

I think of being happy and being thousands of miles from home so I can't do anything about work problems etc.....................bliss!:cool:

giggles

When I hear Walt Disney World, I think of me dropping over and over again on the Tower of Terror (best ride at Disney) and the greatest band in the world blaring in my ears as I ride Rock n' Roller Coaster!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom