Thinking about honeymooning to DLP. Thoughts?

cosmicgirl

Thank you and that’s awesome! We are doing an Airbnb near DLP ($45-70/ night). We may do one night in a Disney resort but they are way way too pricey imo. Would 4 days be enough? We’d do 4 days in DLP and 4 days in Paris.
Disney hotel prices vary a lot. If you book a package the arrival date will dictate the price for the whole stay, even if it includes a weekend. You'll find the best hotel prices starting November 3rd to December 18th if you can avoid checking in on a Friday or Saturday. September and October will be more expensive with Saturday arrivals and every day from October 19th to October 31st being high season.
If you don't want to book a package you can book hotel only through hotels.com except in this case each night follows its own seasonal pricing, so Friday and Saturday will be more expensive even if you check in on Thursday.

If you can work with these dates then Disney hotels become a lot more affordable.

The week of Halloween is a school holiday in many surrounding countries because November 1st is a holiday. The weekend preceeding November 11th would also be one to avoid, as that is also a holiday in many countries but kids don't get the whole week so the rest of the week should be fine.

Communicora

Premium Member
If I was planning a honeymoon, I’d spend three days there and the remainder in Paris. It is a lovely city with so many things to experience.

I was at Disneyland Paris Halloween of 2017. While it was fun to see a few villains about, the park was quite crowded. We didn’t go to the ticketed event because there were things we wanted to do in the city, but it was fun to get a glimpse of some of the guest’s costumes. Many were quite elaborate.

Best wishes on your upcoming wedding!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom