Things to do for a 7 year old at I.O.A

vtcheffy

Original Poster
Hi all, My sisters, there families and my family will be going to Orlando area in October. I am trying to convince my sister that I.O.A is a great park to visit , her main concern is the lack of things to interest a 7 yr.old boy .I told her there were many things to appreciate at the park that he would have a great time.He absolutely loves Dinasaurs ,so thought Jurassic Park would be right up his alley .My kids are older by a few years they loved the park, mainly just trying to convince her to take the time to visit that park and would love any ideas ...Thanks all Love this site...cheffy :p :kiss: :lookaroun :wave:

Captain Cab

There are quite a few rides for him to enjoy.

Super Hero Island: Storm Force Accelatron, Dr. Doom's Fearfall (assuming he meets the height requirements), Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man (Universal can't even spell it right on their own website. ha ha ha)

Toon Lagoon: Popeye & Bluto Bilge Rat Barges, Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls, Me Ship, The Olive

Jurassic Park: Jurassic Park River Adventure, Pteranadon Flyers (assuming he's short enough), Camp Jurassic, Jurassic Park Discovery Center

Lost Continent: The Flying Unicorn, Poseidon's Fury

Seuss Landing: The Cat in The Hat, Caro-Seuss-El, One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish, If I Ran The Zoo

Also, if he's tall enough for the big coasters then there's The Incredible Hulk in Super Hero Island, and the Dueling Dragons (two separate but similar coasters) in the Lost Continent.

Man, after listing all of these rides now I want to go there too!

As for convincing your friend, if you can try to show her the official Universal Studios website. If you want to show her ride videos and pictures, then Digital Universal and http://www.usf.i8.com/ are great places to start.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom