Theme Park Studio?

cba

Original Poster
I've been hearing about this game for a while now, and it seems pretty cool. Has anyone here played it, and will it be worth getting when it goes on sale in Steam?

Voxel

President of Progress City
I've been hearing about this game for a while now, and it seems pretty cool. Has anyone here played it, and will it be worth getting when it goes on sale in Steam?
It's not a game per say. There are no objectives and goals in it. It's still currently in beta testing wth new modules and game play aspects coming out every few months. The roller coaster building modules is very powerful and quick ounces you figure it out. Where as in my opinion the flat ride module is complex. It's fun and powerful hut I have a lot of issues with the gui and keyboard layout. It feels clunky and like their is still a lot to work out. It's not rollercoater tycoon though if that is what your looking for

cba

Original Poster
It's not a game per say. There are no objectives and goals in it. It's still currently in beta testing wth new modules and game play aspects coming out every few months. The roller coaster building modules is very powerful and quick ounces you figure it out. Where as in my opinion the flat ride module is complex. It's fun and powerful hut I have a lot of issues with the gui and keyboard layout. It feels clunky and like their is still a lot to work out. It's not rollercoater tycoon though if that is what your looking for
Thanks! I knew it wasn't an RCT, and that's fine, because I am more into programs like NL2. I think I'll get it during the holiday sale. However, I've been watching some videos, and I've noticed it can be difficult to make coasters more smooth (like NL2), and the auto-supports are just... I can't even. But I like that you can add and remove supports at will, unlike the RCT series. Either way, I think Theme Park Studio will be better than RCT World (crossing my fingers it will be good though), and I enjoy playing around with it when I get it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom