The year is 2035...

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Original Poster
Summer temperatures in Orlando reach 125 degrees F daily with massive downpours when it's least expected.

Due to these issues, WDW makes the decision to start opening their parks overnight and close during daytime hours.

Would you be happy to do overnight park visits and rest in your hotel during the day?

(This is JUST for fun)

AndyS2992

As someone who, on my days off, stays up all night and goes to bed at 6am and gets up at 3pm, a 5pm to 6am opening schedule would suit me perfectly 🙈 Can’t stand heat, I like to be as cold as possible.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Would you be happy to do overnight park visits and rest in your hotel during the day?
I'm NOT a morning person. I've never rope-dropped a park, lol.

I'm a night owl, so yes, I'd be happy with lounging at my resort during the day, and visiting the parks overnight.

JIMINYCR

Oh heck no. It’s 2035 and by that time Dis has enclosed all their parks in air conditioned, temperature friendly domes. Or they’ve rebuilt parks underground to avoid all damaging radiation sun rays. Or Fl just gets covered over in radiation raising ocean levels from melting glacier packs and Orlando has to be evacuated.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom