The Yak and Yeti Resterant

KeeKee

The decor was a 10, the food was an 8, the prices were rediculous!!! Way over priced. Prohibitively over priced. That said, I will go again, but will probably grumble about the prices. Would love to be able to go more often if they reduce the prices.

The issue is PRICES!

skeeder

My husband and I loved Yak and Yeti. The food was very good. My husband especially loved his dessert (Mango Pie). The atmosphere is great.

1003023_itA_031_edited.jpg

1003026_itA_032_edited.jpg

1003027_itA_033_edited.jpg

1003028_itA_034_edited.jpg

1003022_itA_030_edited.jpg

1003014_itA_022_edited.jpg

1003020_itA_028_edited.jpg

1003019_itA_027_edited.jpg

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
As you can tell form the previously posted pictures the restaurant itself is beautiful and the wait staff was great.

But..............

The food was ho hum at best. I would put it on par with your average Chinese take out. What really kicked me to the negative on Y&Y was the price which was beyond brutal, even by Disney standards.

If I was to go there again it would be for drinks and an appetizer or two at best. If there prices were to drop somewhat and they accepted DDE I might consider it again as well.

Eyorefan

I have to say I agree with most of what people have said.

The restraunt itself is really well themed and the wait staff was really nice. The food is over priced for what you get. The steamed dumplings were really good, but not any better than the ones I can get down the street for $5.00. Still, I will probably eat here again just for the experiance.

KeeKee

I have to say I agree with most of what people have said.

The restraunt itself is really well themed and the wait staff was really nice. The food is over priced for what you get. The steamed dumplings were really good, but not any better than the ones I can get down the street for $5.00. Still, I will probably eat here again just for the experiance.

It was good, and I know I'll be back. However, couldn't get away from the fact that what I had spent almost $60 on I could have gotten for around $20 at any local Chinese restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom