The Walt Disneyland Resort - Introduction

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
IMG_9508.png

“To all who come to this Vacation Kingdom of Dreams & Imagination – Welcome".

Introduction
The Walt Disneyland Resort brings an exciting & cool idea for a new Blue Sky Resort to Disney Parks & as well for an Ideal Second Walt Disney World Resort. This Whole resort is to almost 30/35,000 acres of land (almost bigger than WDW in Florida) & its home to 6/8 or more Theme Parks, 2/3 Water Parks, a few dining & entertainment centers, Sports Centers & Venues, A Huge WDW Motion Center home to Monorails, Buses, PeopleMovers & other transportations, Urban Parks with Trails & Gardens outside or even near to the Theme Parks and Resorts, tons of Hotels & Resorts to stay, discover & play here & many other things to explore, imagined & create a Whole New Disney Resort for the Future. & even like Walt Disney World there would be also having an underground tunnel system calling for a Utilidor System.

1648528961341.png
The Walt Disneyland Resort will have the advantage of size like the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida, the Disney atmosphere like the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, the efficiency and maintenance of Tokyo Disney Resort in Urayasu, Chiba, Japan, the beauty of Disneyland Paris in Chessy, France, the service of Hong Kong Disneyland Resort in Penny's Bay, Lantau Island, Hong Kong & the originality of the Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai, China.

Since i always love going to Walt Disney World in Florida for Vacations since 2007/08 in my age of 6 or 7 I have worked on this project off-&-on for years since 2016, i'm trying & sometimes i'm failing until i got it & know what this project would look like in my vision & show it to all of you on the Forums. Just to know, This idea came & inspired to these projects & ideas from those amazing Home-Imagineers, They are for example; Walt Disney Resort Project by the Great @orlando678- DisneySKY by The Talent @D Hulk, Walt Disney World 1966 by the amazing @TheDesignPirate, Disneyland Australia & MEW's Dream Disney Resort by the cool @MANEATINGWREATH & even tons of WDW Ideal Projects like Walt Disney World: New Horizons & To Infinity and Beyond: The Future of Walt Disney World by your truly @DisneyManOne.

As we know that "We Have Just Began to Dream" & we do just began to dream of this New Vacation Kingdom of the Future (Well for a Blue Sky Project a-course) So Coming Soon (if i can upload another post/idea if i can) i going to explain My Vision of what The Walt Disneyland Resort has to offer including the Theme Parks, Water Parks & Urban Parks, Transportation, Hotels & many others & as well for Future Phases & Expansions & Attractions for this amazing Vacation Kingdom. So Stay Tuned in the coming days or months about this futurist project of Walt's Wildest Dreams.

But Until Next Time See Ya Real Soon ^^

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Welcome Back, as you know i'm making this resort with 5 or more different areas with Parks, Hotel Resorts, Urban Parks, Directs & More, Here are some examples of this Zones/Areas.

1651165591752.png

The Disneyland Area
Consisting of a Man-Made Lagoon/Lake called The Wishing Star Lagoon - (which its huge as the Seven Seas Lagoon at WDW) along with all the resort hotels, An Transportation & Ticket Center & as well of a entertainment complex called DisneyTopia surrounding it too. Its main focus of the area will be the Main & Icon Park of the whole Vacation Kingdom of TWDLR, Disney's Kingdom of Dream Park.

1651166694663.png

E.P.C.O.T. Center - (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow)
E.P.C.O.T. Center is the middle of the whole Vacation Kingdom of TWDLR, E.P.C.O.T. Center is divided into 3 main parts, The Walt Disney University which is an educational institution, Walt Disney Imagineering, the HQ of all Imagineering projects for TWDLR & other current Disney Resorts around the globe, and the final one is a permanent world's fair themed resort called CentralCOT that includes a few resort hotels themed to some countries, Disney's Exposition Village is an entertainment complex themed to the history of other Expos & World's Fairs of the Past, Present & Future of the World, & finally their are 2 Main Parks into 1 huge park that CentralCOT could bring. Between the 2 parks is a Huge Center Portal, This Huge Center Portal could take them either to the Progress, Science, Connections & Sparks of Imagination of Discovery World or Exploring the World in 1-2 Whole Day at The World Showcase Adventure. The Center Portal is also home to Transportation like TWDLR Monorail at above & an Underground Bus & Car Station underneath the Center Portal.

1651165892484.png

The Walt Disney Studios
This site includes Disney's Hollywood Adventure/Cinematic Kingdom which is the Hollywood's answer & version of The Magic Kingdom & also The Walt Disney Studios Backlot is a 300/400 acre full working studio with sets, soundstages, offices & others inside the Studio of Dreams. TWDS Area also includes 2-4 hotels either themed to Hollywood or either IP Movie or Show. This area is also be home to The Walt Disney Memorial Museum, as well the Walt Disney Animation Studios at the Disney Backlot, which will produce traditionally animated movies along with The WED Institute of the Arts which will educate and mold aspiring artists. Like Similar to The Disneyland Area, TWDS Area would had its own Lake/Lagoon too, right to the entry of the Studio Park called Sorcerer Lake (Meaning that the lake is shape like the Yed Sid's Sorcerer Hat to the entrance to the Park)

1651166056827.png

The Wild Kingdom
This area is home to one main animal park called Disney's Wild Kingdom, a Safari themed complex called Disney's Safari Marketplace, & 4-5 Resort Hotels themed to an continent of their area like Africa & Asia North America. & like The Disneyland Area & TWDS Area, The Wild Kingdom would also had a lagoon/Lake too but smaller with views from the Safari Marketplace & the Wild Kingdom Theme Park on the horizon.

1651166003835.png

Port Disney
Based on a never-built resort in Long Beach, California, This area is located on a man-made lagoon/island called The Rivers of Imagination, this area is about 500/600 acres of land that includes the DisneySEA Theme Park, Connected & as a part of the theme park is a Conservation Area called The Pacifica Discovery Center, a few resort hotels, a Hybrid theme park/water park version of The Magic Kingdom called Disney's Splash Kingdom & Disney's Boardwalk a Boardwalk Themed entertainment complex surrounding it.​

More ideas & projects would come soon in the future of this 30/35,000 acre resort but for now that what the resort would had to offer. Soon we would be first visit a Magic Kingdom of Fantasy, Adventure & Tomorrow at The Disneyland Area. But for now, We Would see You Soon!

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
TABLE OF CONTENT
THE DISNEYLAND AREA:
1 - Disney Square
  • The Transportation & Ticket Center
  • Mini District Village
2 - The Wishing Star Lagoon

3 - Disney's Kingdom of Dreams - (Theme Park)

4 - DisneyTopia - (First Entertainment District)

5 - Resorts

6 - Other Stuff & Activities - (Water Parks, Urban Parks, etc)

7 - Spectaculars at the Area

8 - Expansions

E.P.C.O.T. CENTER - (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow):

THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS:

THE WILD KINGDOM:

PORT DISNEY:

EXPANSIONS & TIMELINE:

Last edited:

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
TABLE OF CONTENT
THE DISNEYLAND AREA:
1 - Disney Square
  • The Transportation & Ticket Center
  • Mini District Village
2 - The Wishing Star Lagoon

3 - Disney's Kingdom of Dreams

4 - DisneyTopia

5 - Resorts

6 - Other Stuff & Activities - (Water Parks, Urban Parks, etc)

7 - Spectaculars at the Area

8 - Expansions

E.P.C.O.T. CENTER - (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow):

THE WALT DISNEY STUDIOS:

THE WILD KINGDOM:

PORT DISNEY:
I hope you will gonna have Roger Rabbit's Hollywood for The Walt Disney Studios please?

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
I hope you will gonna have Roger Rabbit's Hollywood for The Walt Disney Studios please?
Well i don't wanna be rude @DisneyFan32 - (which i'm not rude) but this is my project, & i don't know if i would put a Roger Rabbit Land in this studio park because u keep asking me for that all the time when i make a new project. & i mean not in a rude way but in a kind way to stop asked me that please (just saying), but hey i would see if i changed my mind.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Well i don't wanna be rude @DisneyFan32 - (which i'm not rude) but this is my project, & i don't know if i would put a Roger Rabbit Land in this studio park because u keep asking me for that all the time when i make a new project. & i mean not in a rude way but in a kind way to stop asked me that please (just saying), but hey i would see if i changed my mind.
At least you can put a Roger Rabbit simulator ride or a whole Roger Rabbit themed land to the Walt Disney Studios please?

Goofy Ninja

I’m interested to see how it differs from Disney World when comes to resorts and shopping areas. If it’s almost the size of Disney World, then there's definitely plenty of room for activities.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Hey There Everyone, just to note that i'm not cancelling this project i'm still making. I'm Just on to other things through out the months & then forgot to do this project still. & the First Area i was still planning to put first in my project is The Disneyland Area first, So Stay Tuned for that maybe in a month or 2 maybe before or after New Years in the start of 2023. Again i'm sorry that i was doing other things & forgot to do this project.

"Thank You for Your Understanding" ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom