the vista bug...:(

futuredisneydj

Original Poster
i know this is supposed to be about employment and all the jazz but for the CPers here now is ne1 else compleatly sick??? there is something going around that has every1 in my building and the building next door feeling like crap! blahhhh lol am i just crazy here or is every1 else getting this "bug" too????:(

WDWKat26

It's not just Vista, it's also Chatham. Heck, i'm not even a CP and I was sick today. It's probably just a bug going around as usual...there was one going around last month too.

Blondiedance05

Jam Jam I know your sick. Ya know how I know? Because you're in the bed next to me sleeping! And you keep sneezing haha. Pooor Jammy Wammy. I hope we all get over this soon.

Magicmyway

Lissa, Im sorry JamJam keeps sneezing. But dont forget your poor friend upstairs (ME) who cant talk because I have no voice.. lol I hope we get this under control soon. hehe!!!

Mecha Figment

I am under the firm beliefe there is mold either in the air systems or the walls of both chatham and vista. I was fine , but when something is in the air that effects mei can tell. and i haven't gotten rid of this cough since i arived. So i seriously think it's mildew or mold in the ventalation systems.

WDWKat26

Who knows what it is, my friends are fine Mecha...but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right. I've been at Chatham a decent amount of times in the past week or so and I just started feeling cr*ppy a few days ago. But then again...I haven't been sleeping well either. Who knows...it's probably just another bug. I'm at school right now and a lot of people here are sick too.

monorail256

I've been sick off and on ever since I got here... and I'm sick and tired of it. Just let me be healthy.

Right now I have a sore throat and runny nose...

Ugh. :wave:

futuredisneydj

Original Poster
lol well its nice to know that im not the only one. im stuck w/ a runny nose and sore throut and cant quite figure out how to kill it. i kinda scared cuz i called in sick to work today (i woke up and couldnt move w/out falling all over the place and coughing like crazyyyyy) and its only my 2nd day of trainining...ne1 know what my concaquences (sp?) will be when i walk in there tomm?? i called in and left a msg w/ that call in number but still i dont know if i did it compleatly right..ne ideas?? :confused:

and im sorry ur sick ryan!! call me!(im mad at u cuz u NEVER call me!!!) lol we can be sick together

Enderikari

Mecha Figment said:
I am under the firm beliefe there is mold either in the air systems or the walls of both chatham and vista. I was fine , but when something is in the air that effects mei can tell. and i haven't gotten rid of this cough since i arived. So i seriously think it's mildew or mold in the ventalation systems.

Mold... in Florida? Nah, would never happen...

;)

MagliteL13

I don't know what it is, but something's definetly going around. Over at Jungle it seems if one person gets it, everyone does. (Cause of sharing the mics). On a side note, I'm no longer a CP but was over at Chatham the other day--can I just say that I hate the sprinklers? They never seem to work right and are always on at the worst times.

WDWKat26

futuredisneydj said:
lol well its nice to know that im not the only one. im stuck w/ a runny nose and sore throut and cant quite figure out how to kill it. i kinda scared cuz i called in sick to work today (i woke up and couldnt move w/out falling all over the place and coughing like crazyyyyy) and its only my 2nd day of trainining...ne1 know what my concaquences (sp?) will be when i walk in there tomm?? i called in and left a msg w/ that call in number but still i dont know if i did it compleatly right..ne ideas?? :confused:

and im sorry ur sick ryan!! call me!(im mad at u cuz u NEVER call me!!!) lol we can be sick together

Uh...that probably wasn't a good idea. I hope you don't get in trouble...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom