The Tip Top Club at the Hollywood Tower Hotel

Tower of Terror Theater

Original Poster
Many Tower of Terror fans are aware of the Tip Top Club from the Disney Hollywood Tower Hotel Directory sign located in the lobby as you enter the ride which lists the Tip Top Club location as "TOP OF TOWER." There is no actual physical location for the Tip Top club at the ride, and the only Disney-created images of the Tip Top Club appear in the 1997 Disney movie Tower of Terror.

Therefore I was excited to see in the recently announced description of the specially-ticketed Jollywood Nights event, a 10 night affair occurring in November/December of this year the following; "The "other-worldly soiree" at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard will see the park reawaken the legendary Tip Top Club. It will offer new food and drink worthy of Hollywood's elite." So I have already purchased a ticket for this event specifically to go and document this event. I will also publish videos on my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcTO0no5eLSdGT8u6C-mcJg) and hope to even live-stream the mythical Tip Top Club created for this event.
One final question for Tower of Terror fans, is if anyone can provide any references to the location of the mythical Tip Top Club on the 13th floor which is stated in Wiki/Wika pages, but for which I have found no actual reliable sources. Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom