the rod has left the building!!

MrPromey

en with our differences, brought about by the turmoil of love and love lost, I hope you have a great time! Stay out of trouble and get back to the board safely so that we can fight some more, OK?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey
en with our differences, brought about by the turmoil of love and love lost, I hope you have a great time! Stay out of trouble and get back to the board safely so that we can fight some more, OK?

ok my freind! go to the adwards section and read what I wrote on IF U COULD LIVE IN A RESORT AND BUY AND ATRACTION THREAD?. :) i'll stay out or trouble. i'm staying with 2 other women in the same room lol i'll meet you at the lagoon where areil stays and we can settle this like men. :-0

MrPromey

I don't know now. Yesterday she was talking about recommitting to the relationship and now she is saying she has to think about it. I asked if she was just waiting for better fish to fry and she said no. That I was what she wanted and now she's already thinking about other guys... What more can I do? I'm beginning to think that maybe you were the real victim after all. I understand why you stole my DVD and put it up on auction...
WIth that said, do I still need to pay the $45 to get back? Can't hurt to ask, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom