The Real Incredi-Coaster

Rich T

Original Poster
RIP Br'er Rabbit
Splash Mtn's alternate ending. I wonder if DL ever has this issue with dead creatures. And, btw, I haven't been to Magic Mountain in a long time. Does the Revolution's station still smell like skunk?

Phroobar

Splash Mtn's alternate ending. I wonder if DL ever has this issue with dead creatures. And, btw, I haven't been to Magic Mountain in a long time. Does the Revolution's station still smell like skunk?
Not when I was there a few months ago. It's been repainted recently.

Rich T

Original Poster
Another great ride-along. This poor reporter. He does not look like someone who enjoys heights or speeds.

It's kinda inspiring at the end as he squeaks out to the audience, "If I can ride Steel Vengeance, you can too."

Rich T

Original Poster
Now I'm seriously starting to plan a late-summer run to Ohio:
ohiosigns3.jpg

ohiosigns2.jpg

ohiosigns4.jpg

Ohiosigns1.jpg

Might have to end up trimming one or two of these off the list...

Rich T

Original Poster
This is funny: These guys ran the entire 1.5 mile length of Cedar Point from front gate to the new coaster... and it was closed due to high winds. Perfect reactions. :D Bonus points for stopping to talk to a hog.

Last edited:

SteamboatJoe

Now I'm seriously starting to plan a late-summer run to Ohio:
View attachment 280865
View attachment 280866
View attachment 280867
View attachment 280868
Might have to end up trimming one or two of these off the list...

I know famous film locations aren't as nearly as impressive for people who live in California and drive by them frequently but in between Cedar Point and Kings Island, you can stop in Mansfield and see several sites from The Shawshank Redemption, including the exterior of the prison.

Many don't know this but Ohio also has a really great collection of zoos. Columbus, Cincinnati, and Toledo are all highly rated and Cleveland's isn't bad either.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom