The ONE Drink & ONE Snack You Are Most Looking Forward To??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
For me This is a VERY tough choice!!!
confused24.gif

But it has got to be...............

Snack I've Had Before:

Pineapple Dole Whip Float, Needs no explanation!!

Honourable mention: Strawberry Shortcake from Sunshine Seasons!!

New Snack:

ButterFinger Cupcake! The King Of WDW Cupcakes!!!
& The Citrus Swirl!!!!!!!!!!!
Drink I've Had Before:

Carls Combo(aka Golden) A Rose & Crown Staple!

Honourable mention: Lapu Lapu, Blood Orange Margarita at La Cava

New Drink:

VERY VERY VERY Tough.....

Avocado Margarita at La Cava!! So much talk about it, it has to be NO:1 time will tell how good it is

experiment624

I recently met the Citrus Swirl at Sunshine Tree Terrace of MK, now I have to have it; considering we're playing Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom, and there are several portals right there, I get to have it A LOT! Best on hot days, the slushy orange juice swirled with vanilla soft-serve, better than any creamsicle during the summer growing up. Dole whip is great too, but there is rarely a line at Sunshine Tree Terrace and less air in the treat.

(thank you for correct name, Sweet Melissa)

Sweet Melissa

The Citrus Swirl is something I never tried before it went away. Now that it's back, I should probably give it a go. It would make me even happier if Fantasyland would bring back the Strawberry Swirl too.

DisneyDebNJ

Wow this is tough .... fav drink? gotta go with Lapu Lapu, but really can't wait to try that Tipsy Duck!!! Fav snack, hmmmm, aside from the MANY cupcakes offered, Id have to say I can't wait to try the pork nachos at Captain Cooks.

Pooh Lover

Crush, thanks for the new thread and answering my burning desire to know your favorites!

Known favorite drink would probably be the Bass Ale (just because of where I am at EPCOT and where I sit while drinking it) and favorite snack would be the Dole Whip Float.

Unknown drink is a toss up (because of you) between the Carl's Combo and the Avocado Margarita and snack will be either the Citrus Swirl or the Peanut Butter cupcake from the main street bakery at the MK.

So many more beverages and snacks on my list this year, many because you have brought them all to our attention. Thank you for bringing a level of food-thusiasm to this board never seen before! You rock!

Sweet Melissa

I haven't tried them. I've actually never even been to Captain Cook's. I heard that the Tambu Lounge is serving the nachos now too, though. I hope to make it over there on our next visit.

The Incredible Schmulk

I'm with Melissa on the Food & Wine thing. What I want now is definitely not going to be the same as what I want when those menus come out. For the time being, though, I think I'm most looking forward to a Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge and a Boddingtons Pub Ale from the Rose and Crown Pub for a snack.

What? Beer is liquid bread! It can be a snack!

DisneyDebNJ

I never even knew how many unique food choices they had, this forum topic is awesome because I'm a foodie and we always do sit down meals for their awesomeness. But now my eyes are open to new possiblities...
Super duper foodie here, and sometimes I honestly think, a part of the reason I go to Disney for the F&W festival is simply the FOOD!! LOL I try to broaden my palate every trip, then try to recreate them here at home. It's like a challenge to me.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I'm with Melissa on the Food & Wine thing. What I want now is definitely not going to be the same as what I want when those menus come out. For the time being, though, I think I'm most looking forward to a Backscratcher from Tambu Lounge and a Boddingtons Pub Ale from the Rose and Crown Pub for a snack.

What? Beer is liquid bread! It can be a snack!
I do love bread :D

Pooh Lover

Just found out I can get a BBC at WDW! Tried this new drink (for me anyway) on my last cruise in May and its Baileys, banana liqueur and pina colada. I must have had a dozen of these over the week. Will definitely be trying WDW's version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom