The Nightmare Before Christmas?

wyattkelly

Original Poster
I know Disneyland had refurbished The Haunted Mansion to reflect "A Nightmare before Christmas" last Halloween, but does anyone know if WDW is planning on doing the same thing? I think it'd be interesting. Some folks say that they should never change the rides, but I like new ideas and such.

wyattkelly

Original Poster
Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
most chance it wont change for a while..... ;)...

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS~!~!~!~!~!~!

~ Justin...

Why thank you! great to be here...I just flew in from Ohio, and boy are my arms tired! *ba-dump!* Thank you, thank you, I'll be in the BLue Lagoon room all week. Please, try the fish!

The_CEO

I just got back from San Antonio Texas.... Phewwww.. I did SeaWorld and Fiesta texas all in ONE day ... lol.. They didnt check our bags at Seaworld which surprised me .. But they did at Six Flags.. They have always checked your bags there though so it isnt anything new... ;)... I live 2 hours away from San Antonio in a small town 2 hours away from Mexico ;)...

~ Justin...

todena

I read somewhere that WDW was contemplating spending the money to convert the HM this season just like Disneyland. I believe the HM was converted from Oct - early Jan. Let's hope because I really do not want to fly to California when I can drive to Orlando.

Legacy

The Nightmare rumor has been flying for a couple of years now... so there is no telling if it is true or not.

All I can tell you is that I remember seeing some Nightmare merchandice at the little cart thing outside HM the last time I was there. They were two plush dolls; one of someone (I've never seen the movie:( ) and one of Boogy Man.

I would personally love to see the rehab so hopefully the dolls are a sign of things to come.

NowInc

I personally HOPE they do it in Florida.,..I heard it ROCKED in Cali..and its a TEMPORARY thing...for those of us who like variety ;)

TURKEY

Originally posted by FantasiaBish
I love NBC and I'm going in early October, so I hope it's true.

When I first looked at your post, I thought you were talking about the network NBC and asked myself what that had to do with Disney :rolleyes: I realized the subject matter and got it.

I may be able to tell you something this summer if I get my wish. I asked to be assigned to HM or the Railroad this summer for my alumni college program assignment.

Legacy

Disney would be shooting themselves in the foot if they made Nightmare permanent. That would effectively cause a protest BIGGER then the Mr. Toad fiasco, and also cause the Mansion to stick out like a sore thumb because of the Halloween Town theming. I really doubt they would do that because it would cause a bigger uproar than any that has been seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom