The new Stitch Attraction

Brandon

Original Poster
Does anyone know if Disny is going to have a soft opening for the new stitch attraction in tomorowland? I will be in DisneyWorld from June 12-26. If so how does it work?

Thanks

aimster

In June? Not bloody likely.

From what I've read, soft openings won't be happening until maybe September. There's still alot of work to be done in there.

WDWhumanmap

aimster i have no clue where u are getting your info from but i will agree that it won't be as soon as june. the ride will be opening sometime late september or early october sound familar (mission:space) which means soft will be hopefully mid july and previews august. this is what general information said to me when i emailed them they also said once you get there ask around at your hotel or once at the park for more information. my friends who work a disney said that Stitch is being placed into the ride this week or as late as next week once that happens that is when the finally touches to the ride will be added that is when everything will be able to be clear. sorry that you won't be there for stitch though i still hope u enjoy your trip like i did last year when i missed mission:space.

aimster

Originally posted by WDWhumanmap
aimster i have no clue where u are getting your info from

These boards.

And as far as soft openings go... when an attraction is in "soft opening", it's open every now and then to park visitors basically as a "test" before the grand opening. Sometimes cast members will be out front inviting guests in or whatnot. My parents got to check out Kalli River Rapids during its "soft opening" phase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom