The New ( and not so improved) HHN 2020

PostScott

Original Poster
So unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to Florida to experience this lite version of HHN, but I still want to hear about people's experiences and how the houses are. I am a huge fan of HHN and go to USH every year for the event and was sadden that we got ours cancelled. However, you people in Florida still get to have your chance. So I thought I'd start this thread to discuss the new ( and not so improved) HHN of 2020. Anyone planning to go this weekend?

Last edited:

Bob Harlem

Scarecrow Stalk:
scstalk.jpeg

scstalkmap.jpg

Islands Trick or Treating locations:
Trading Company
Island Market Holiday
Mulberry Street
Cat in the Hat
Treasures of Poseidon
Dino Store
Toon Extra
Gas Alley
Alterniverse
Comic Book Store

For the houses, they are using virtual queue and parties get glow sticks to be able to tell when one party starts and another ends.

icc2515

We were there Fri-Sun for the opening of the houses. We did not go for the houses, they just happened to open when we had reservations. I can tell you that the houses went to capacity almost immediately. We were standing in line for Hogwarts express at exactly 9:00am and a manager was putting out a sign that said that the houses were at capacity for the day.

Uni did trick or treat and at the couple of locations that I saw they were "handing" out dumb dumbs. I say "handing", but should have used the word tonging. It was funny to watch the cashier trying to pull out a single dumb dumb with a big pair of tongs.

The parks were busy, but not unbearable. We had express pass because we stayed at Royal Pacific after being walked from the Aventura due to closure. Express pass was nice, but you better use it before 2:00pm when the top tier AP holders get Express pass. The EP line for Mummy was down past the arcade at 3:30. All in all we had a great time and I can tell you that mask compliance was at an all time high compared to when we went around the 10th of July. I think that the stories of people being dragged off of planes and thrown out of Disney for life have got it thru to people that there are permanent consequences for not following the rules on private property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom