The name of the artists/band that does their daily show at Morocco.

Kakashi21

Original Poster
Im sorry for asking this, but if it is possible can someone please tell me the name of the album/artist that does the music in morocco in world showcase. Its the show with the belly dancer/etc. Please and thank you in advance. :)

davictim

LOVE Mo' Rockin!

One of my fav things to do at The World is to grab some counter service at Tangierine Cafe, find a table, eat and listen to Mo' Rockin with the DW.

Doesn't get much better than that! :D

That would be MoRockin.. The lead singers name is Amir Ali, he has a CD of his own called Mina, the band has two CD's out first one is called "Sands of Time" second one is called "One World" the second CD is the better of the two, the second CD was made in 2007 and the quality of the sound is much much better than the first one.
I love this band. The lead singer may or may not be at Epcot most of the time, he headed back to Morocco to take care of his Mother. He travels a lot and plays a mean Violin. He has to be one of the best violin players I have ever heard of, he t plays new age type of music with a moroccan blend. Really wonderful!!!! :>)

Lucky

They could get The Clash to perform "Rock the Casbah", but there's that cultural sensitivities thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom