The Muppets

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Since space is thin in the discussion board, they are asking us to only post pictures in the PHOTO section. So I decided to put some of my favorite Muppets pictures here since I can't put them in the old thread.

"Look! It's my remote control Banana Cream Pie!"

"Fozzie, that's terrible!"

"You're Right! Needs more sugar!"

Attachments

• 2001-0324mup2[1].jpg
    2001-0324mup2[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 180

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
"What are you trying to do? Drown us?"

"What kind of act is that?"

"An act of mercy! Ha, Ha, Ha!"

Attachments

• statlerwaldorf[1].jpg
    statlerwaldorf[1].jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 176

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
"Hey, look at the guy in the Goofy mask!"

"That's not a mask."

"Oh! Sorry Lady!!! HA! HA! HA!"

Attachments

• mgmmuppets2[1].jpg
    mgmmuppets2[1].jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 116

DisJosh

Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem dont appera in Muppet Vision 3D do they? They should rework it so that they make an apearance. The muppets wouldnt exist if ir werent for te Electric Mayhem andd giant animal saving Kermit from those greedy frog leg dudes!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
They did appear in the show Muppets on Location but because of the break up of the merger between Disney and the Jim Henson Company, it was canceled.

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by DisJosh
Dr Teeth and the Electric Mayhem dont appera in Muppet Vision 3D do they? They should rework it so that they make an apearance. The muppets wouldnt exist if ir werent for te Electric Mayhem andd giant animal saving Kermit from those greedy frog leg dudes!

That was from The Muppet Movie! I'm watching it right now, as a matter of fact ;)

DisJosh

Originally posted by Tapestry2000

That was from The Muppet Movie! I'm watching it right now, as a matter of fact ;)

I know thats why i brought it up. The Electric Mayhem def deserves a part in Muppet vision 3D!!!

DisJosh

Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
Maybe Disney could do that when they buy the Jim Henson Company?

That would be cool if Disney could get the Henson company......but its not gonna happen. I would love if they created a live muppet stage show.....in a Muppets tonight themed area and the Electric Mayhem could open the show.....now that would be cool.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
It's going to be done. The Walt Disney Company has offered $300 million and bits of their animated classics archives. Every time there is an update on the situation, the Walt Disney Company always seems to be in the lead. Sure the Muppeteers are trying to buy themselves back but the bank won't give them the money because they haven't had a huge hit in a number of years. So, we shall see!

Attachments

• kermit28[1].gif
    kermit28[1].gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 86

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom