The Magic is Calling for Adventure at Walt Disney World - Teaser

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
In Honor of Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary Celebration & their 18 month celebration in 2021, Disney is imagining a brand new Project of Discovery, Adventure, Mystery & a promise of a new tomorrow for the Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida.

Blog 5th Gate opener.PNG

COMING SOON to the Walt Disney World Resort, Come & Live the Adventure of the Lifetime in Disney's Newest Fifth Gate Adventure.​

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Hey i hope you enjoyed this surprise teaser i put up for all of you guys & Home Imagineers out there. Now i made up a story just to get a tease of whats to come for my idea of WDW's Second Gate & Stay Tuned for a name of the park if some could help of naming this fifth gate park.​

Chapter 1 - The Adventure Begins

As Mickey & his Friends are getting ready for the biggest celebration on the Earth; Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary they hear a magical sound from the Castle & they know something magical is underneath Cinderella Castle, so Mickey & his Friends go down to the basement of Cinderella Castle & see. Their lies a magical note & it said Do Not Open it Mickey, signed Yen Sid. Mickey though it was a joke or maybe he thinks this Magical Note its too dangerous to seek, but Mickey opens the note anyway & the note says.

"Dearest Friends & Travelers, I'm the Storyteller of your Dreams, Now Brace Yourself into the Worlds of Myth, Adventure, Discovery, Mystery & Fantasy, a World full of Danger, Wonder, Beauty & Imagination. Where Superheroes United, Pirates Battle their will & Myths & Legends comes to Life, You are now discovery a storybook adventure where you are in the Story. But beware travelers where you will also encounter a court of evil from the Creatures of the Seas to the fights of the Darth Vader & the Storm-Troopers & to the most evilest creature of the all, The Evil Dragon from the hideous old Maleficent herself. Now go, Discover your own Courage, Set your imaginations free & always to remember & never forget To Live the Adventure of the Lifetime.

When Mickey finishes reading this magical note, Suddenly the Note vanishes into magical golden pixie dust & Mickey & his Friends begin to flying with a Blast of Golden Pixie Dust Tornado to the new location of this adventure park.

To be Continued !!!​

This is just the begin of our chapters of this fifth gate story, Stay Tuned for Chapter 2 to find out, Also i hope my great Home Imagineers @D Hulk, @tcool123[/USER] may like this story & also this park i'm gonna make.​

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Great 1st post, I like the picture frame look. I'm so intrigued for the next one I've got a monocle on and I'm twirling my mustache and going "Hmmmm."

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Before i start my chapter 2 of the fifth gate story, i feel it would be great if i could tell the story & told what land it is.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Sorry for that really really long delay, i'm just working on other projects & got sick for the bit, but i'm back & starting planning this idea again & starting making the logo but i don't know what logo is better for this 5th gate i'm making.

Once i'm done making this logo i would tell u what is better for this project. & soon i'm to expand the lands of this fifth gate park.

So Stay Tuned next week & once again sorry for that really long delayed & thank you for your understanding & cooperation & I'll would seeing u real soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom