The magic fades

leithman62

Original Poster
Having just returned from yet another 3 week pilgrimage to WDW I fing myself questioning the business a little.

Dont get me wrong we had a great time and be sure we will return, but, like many of you we spend a long time planning and looking forward to the holiday. Then you get there and find that not even WDWMAGIC can get all the information to keep you up to date.

Typhoon is definitely shut (when you get there you find that it had in fact been open and shuts in a couple of days. What day does it shut?. At Blizzard guest relations said Sunday. At MK they said Saturday. (all after consulting the computer I should add).

I dont take my PC on holiday so cant keep up with WDWM so while away everything changes and we find that our plands are changed on arrival at the parks because no one can tell us what the hours will be the next day Nov. 1

We saved all the 100 years of magic net pins to get the special one at Studios. KId on!!!!

We get to the Hat only to find that they sold out on day one and that new pins are in from mid next week (not much use for those who will not be there then)
We go back to find that the staff are being given the run around and have no idea when they will get them. My kids (me also a big kid) thopught it would be a fun thing to do (and give them more money in the process) :veryconfu

Just as well we got the big hat picture at pin trading on our first visit to studios. Teh second time there was a sound stage for Soap Weekend blocking it. How short minded to block a photo view for those who cant repeat visits. The hat being in my mind the central icon of "100 years"

Anyway last gripe: I emailed Disney to mention some of these and also to point out that they had something wrong in Epcot (something which may offend the odd person from my small country (Scotland) and have not had a reply.

My kids love it. I love it. but is it becoming ordinary?

leithman62

Original Poster
They said Alexander Flemming was from England.

A small matter perhaps (especially as Americans often refer to the Uk as England) but it matters to us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom