the LAND

THX-1701

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Whats does the future hold for the Land?

And is there still a food show like Food rocks or Kitchen Caberiet?

Veggie Veggie, fruit fruit?lol!
*o*

MicBat

Originally posted by THX-1701
Whats does the future hold for the Land?

And is there still a food show like Food rocks or Kitchen Caberiet?

Veggie Veggie, fruit fruit?lol!
*o*
The land isn't really in any need of refurbishmen, IMO...
Yup.. Food Rocks is still there... no more "Veggie Fruit Fruit" song, though.

ISTCrew20

Funny that you bring this up... A little while ago, I decided to go on FR cause I had never been on it. Its a nice show, and its funny cause one of the Beach Boys' chins looks just like a butt....I was cracking up. It was my child humor

AdLibSean

I love how relaxing The Land is. It really is a wonderful pavillion. I don't care if its a boring attraction or not- I love Listen to the Land! :)

Brett

The Land is great! As much as it gets changed, it stills rules. Why? The Food Court there owns all!! Food Rocks stink compared to the kabaret and Living with the Land isn't as good as it used to be. But it still has a place in the heart of all Epcot lovers. Rock on, Land!!!

Sorry, if this post is irrevalant, I just got back from a night on the town. Woo-Haa!!!

Katherine

I love going to the land pavillion for lunch because they have a variety of food and very nice relaxing rides. A nice "get away".

cookiee_munster

Originally posted by AdLibSean
I love how relaxing The Land is. It really is a wonderful pavillion. I don't care if its a boring attraction or not- I love Listen to the Land! :)

I totally agree :), my younger brother does gardening and he has a surreal nack to it considering he's only 16 and doesn't do many subjects at school. anyway i'm really not into gardening and agriculture etc, but going on that ride really changed my view and interested me. though i'm not a real gardener addict still, just interested :)

crowdcontroltap

Hey yall,
Having worked at the Land from summer 2001 to winter 2002 it was a nice restfull job instead of crowd control for the parades. I worked Living with the Land and also the Green Thumb Emporium. Only rehab I have heard of so far is that the fountain was repainted recently. Take care.

MicBat

Originally posted by Brett
The Land is great! As much as it gets changed, it stills rules. Why? The Food Court there owns all!!
Aaah.... YES!
Originally posted by Brett
Sorry, if this post is irrevalant, I just got back from a night on the town. Woo-Haa!!!
:lol: :lol:
Originally posted by THX-1701
Where does the song "Listen to the LAND" come from?
The original attraction was called "Listening to the Land" and featured that song

imagineersrock

i think it could use some slight updating/refurbishment here, there but as a whole is one of my favorite pavillions. IMO if the 'soarin' addition comes along it could be the second best pavillion at epcot [second to M:S ofcourse:cool: ]

Main Street USA

They use quite a bit of it to feed the large masses of hungry Americans and foreigners which roam throughout the not so tall hills of the Walt Disney World Resort.:D

Speedo Bob

I am an avid gardener and love the Land. It is so interesting, every time I ride living with the Land it inspires me to be the best gardener that I can be. At my parents house I have several gardens in there back yard,and if we get a warm sunny day outside you can bet I will be out there in my Speedo working away.

Dayma

and if we get a warm sunny day outside you can bet I will be out there in my Speedo working away.

hmmmm....they dont have that on the Living with the Land Ride. Might be more popular if they did :)........jk

I just like the way everything looks and smells in that ride. I also LOVE the first part of the ride where is is a dark ride and you get to see the Bufalo and the desert which is erie to me...

Becky

Just make believe you're a tiny little seed:D

They opened the greenhouses for a free :cool: self guided tour when I was there in May:sohappy: Although " self guided", there were CM's everywhere explaining, demonstating and answering tons of questions:) One even told me where one of the hidden Mickey's was in the greenhouse. :)

Another hidden Mickey can't be seen from the boat ride but is easy to spot on the tour:cool: (think orange times three but not oranges:confused: ?)

meeko_33785

I like the Land too. The atmoshere is really very nice and feels less dated than some of the other areas of EPCOT even though it hasn't gotten a huge rehab like Imagination or Universe of Energy. It just feels very pleasant, peaceful, and fun. I don't even like gardening and I enjoy every trip I make to the pavillion

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom