The Imagineering Common Area - A Discussion Thread

tcool123

Original Poster

The Imagineering Common Area

1669275047101.png

Welcome one and all to the Imagineering Common Area! Competitions on these forums typically are joined by a respective discussion thread, but where do we go when we have no such space? Well relax, pull up a seat and chat away with fellow armchair imagineers right here in our Imagineering Common Area! Feel free to discuss anything and everything you would like to right here! Want to post a trailer? Go for it! Need advice on what to do on vacation? Ask away! Just want to have open discussion with others? By all means! This is our Imagineering Common Area, so feel free to gab away.

As with anything please keep this in mind:
- Be Polite
- Treat Others Respectfully
- Please Avoid Controversial Topics

Looking for the latest info on forum happenings?
Check out the Imagineering Community Plaza
[HERE]

tcool123

Original Poster
Community Question

Yesterday we were hit with three major blockbuster film trailers - so I got to know out of these three what are you looking forward to the most?

Personally based on these three trailers I am looking most forward to the new Indiana Jones film - it looks like a good time with impressive set pieces, cool technology that made Harrison Ford look way younger in some scenes, and of course who doesn't love a good adventure with Indy?

GOTG 3 is looking like it will be heavy on the emotion - and someone major is for sure going to die off in this film. Correct me if I'm wrong but the guy who replaced Yondu wasn't is in this trailer yet Cosmo was? I wonder what happened between the Holiday Special and this film to cause that.

Initially I was excited for the new Transformers because of Anthony Ramos, but I saw the trailer and was quickly remined as to why I don't care for Transformers much outside the attraction at Universal.

spacemt354

Chili's
If I were to pick one I'd have to say Indy but I may be a debbie downer and say none of the above lol

As much as I'm looking forward to Guardians 3 it feels like the end of their era from that trailer and I don't want them to end.

Transformers I stopped watching after the abomination that was Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Indy also feels like the 'end' but it's a franchise that should have ended in the late-80s so I'm intrigued what they have planned for it!

PerGron

Definitely most excited for Indy based on the trailer alone. I agree with Space about GotG where it feels like the end and I really don't want it to end. I haven't cared about Transformers since seeing the first one and this trailer didn't change my mind at all

Evilgidgit

As someone who grew up with the Beast Wars era of Transformers, I am a tad excited for the new film - especially since Bumblebee was so dang good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom