The Idea Space

ThemeParkPriest

I haven’t been on any of the Monsters Inc rides but here are the ones I know of:

Laugh Floor at Magic Kingdom
Ride at California Adventure
Ride at Tokyo Disneyland (it’s one of the most popular ones at that park due to its interactive abilities)

For Bible World, I think the Laugh Floor could focus more on joy (or love). Those are even better than laughter!

The California Adventure one might get an uplift at some point. Maybe some other Pixar? Like Onward or Soul?

Miru

I feel like Mike and Sully to the Rescue needs a major overhaul, to remove remaining Superstar Limo artifacts and generally improve the experience. Changing the theme is optional, though. I feel like recycling America Sings animatronics and other disused animatronics would work as the new CDA agent models to give them more life.

Miru

Miru, do you want to work on ideas to develop like retheming each Monsters Inc. ride to Big Hero 6
I thought over it, and it actually seems more fitting! I could see the ride having a storyline based on the TV spinoff, even perhaps adapting stuff from the original comics. Would also be a good reason to bring the BH6 back to the parks as face characters this time.

I suppose the main threat would be Obake.

Last edited:

wazowski_216

Nightmare Before Christmas Dark Ride

The ride vehicle is Santa's sack. it tilts down to load.
Omnimover type ride
Same type flying ride as Peter Pan flight
Indoor vehicle. Window. (WEB Slingers type)
Goes thru story of Jack and the whole movie
Would be in Fantasyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom