The Happiest Celebration on Earth

IwishIliveinWDW

While I have been perusing through the various sites, I just began to notice everyone talk about the Happiest Celebration. Does anyone else know any additional details about the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" or a list of the specifics that are going to go on. I looked through the WDW page and could not find anything. I am bringing my family and (will be then) 2 year old daughter for the first time in Oct and was curious if it will still be an active event. If the time is only in May, I am still curious as I am looking forward to the oppurtunity to compete in the Disney Ironman (if it goes).

Computer Magic

I started doing some research to determine the crowds in May since the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" starts May 5th.

Some information from allearsnet.com

Beginning May 5, 2005, and extending for 18 months through 2006, the "Happiest Celebration on Earth" will take place in all of the Disney theme parks around the world, with the premiere of exciting new shows and attractions at Disneyland Resort in California; Walt Disney World Resort in Florida; Tokyo Disney Resort in Japan; and Disneyland Resort Paris in France and the opening of Hong Kong Disneyland

This is the reason so many rehabs and new attractions are in currently in place though May 2005.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom