The future of River Country

Mickeyrulz

Original Poster
I just saw a thread on River Country and repiled on it. But it made me think, what IS up with the closed Country?

Does anyone have photos of it closed? I could use them for my website. Also anything from the closed Discovery Island?

rainfully

There were rumors at one time about using it for a Fort Wilderness swimming complex.

And I think I remember hearing that they have private functions there sometimes... althought I can't attest to the veracity of that statement.

But for now it remains closed.

WDWScottieBoy

OK, so let me get this straight. We've got another RC thread going on, you replied in it and have a question. So now you create a new thread about it. Hmm....why didn't you just ask them in that thread instead of keep making new threads ALL THE TIME. You ask the same question over and over again, and just reply with a "cool thanks" or "anyone else" kind of things. Please don't do this and just keep it simple, thanks. (And please don't flame me for helping you and others out on here from reading things and keeping them together....I understand if it's a question from a REALLY old thread, but not when there's an active one going on.)

MissM

rainfully said:
And I think I remember hearing that they have private functions there sometimes... althought I can't attest to the veracity of that statement.
I heard that as well, though I admit, I can't recall where. Nor of course, can I say whether or not it's true either.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom