The first princess on a purple band

PrincessRachelT

Original Poster
Hello everyone!
This past month, I was talking to a cast member at the pin trading place at Downtown Disney, this was the day after the Disney Junior magic bands came out, while I was speaking to her, she mentioned the reason they didn't have purple was because the paint they used for the purple kept rubbing off on the skin, so they kept trying to perfect it. Well, she told us that they would be premiering a purple band with the haunted mansion soon, (a band that came out about a week after she told me this) and she also said that Rapunzel would be the first princess on the purple band. Im posting this on the rumor page, because this is obviously just a rumor, but since she was right about the haunted mansion band, and the purple bands all together, I figured it was worth a post, and maybe others knew more about this than I do.

robonakabob

Hello everyone!
This past month, I was talking to a cast member at the pin trading place at Downtown Disney, this was the day after the Disney Junior magic bands came out, while I was speaking to her, she mentioned the reason they didn't have purple was because the paint they used for the purple kept rubbing off on the skin, so they kept trying to perfect it. Well, she told us that they would be premiering a purple band with the haunted mansion soon, (a band that came out about a week after she told me this) and she also said that Rapunzel would be the first princess on the purple band. Im posting this on the rumor page, because this is obviously just a rumor, but since she was right about the haunted mansion band, and the purple bands all together, I figured it was worth a post, and maybe others knew more about this than I do.
There is also a purple Villains band already out, as well as a purple band that you can customize at Magic Kingdom

JohnD

I'll have info before then when I go 11/8-13. But someone on this forum is likely to beat me to it and have info for you sooner.

I see we appear to be corresponding on different threads. Anyway, here is more info from Inside the Magic. LOTs of photos of the different design choices: http://www./2015/10/first-look-at-the-new-magicband-on-demand-system-at-walt-disney-world/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom