The Fantasy's Sweet on You, a new thread for ChuckElias

lostpro9het

Original Poster
@ChuckElias sounded so sad that there were no new threads so this is for him! Essentially this is The Fantasy's version of Vanellope's
IMG_2419.JPG
IMG_2420.JPG
IMG_2421.JPG
IMG_2422.JPG
IMG_2423.JPG
IMG_2424.JPG
IMG_2425.JPG
IMG_2426.JPG
IMG_2427.JPG

DisSplash

It really is a cute little ice cream parlor. We stopped in just for a look in January. I just couldn't pay the extra price for ice cream when the frozen yogurt machine is running all day ... 👍

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
It really is a cute little ice cream parlor. We stopped in just for a look in January. I just couldn't pay the extra price for ice cream when the frozen yogurt machine is running all day ... 👍

I couldn't for two trips on Dream after Vanellope's was added. We finally decided to try it on our Fantasy/Dream B2B last month. We went to each multiple times and will definitely do it again. The ice cream was an entirely different level and the macrons were amazing. That being said, we did not go there for every time we wanted ice cream.

ChuckElias

We saw this one for the first time on our last cruise, and when Minnie says "a dream is a wish YOUR HEART makes!", I laughed right out loud in the stateroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom