The E ticket rides

goofyvickie

Original Poster
I have been following several discussions about upcoming rides, primarily at Epcot, the new focus for updates.

I have to admit, I love the classic rides, Pirates, Haunted, and Jungle Cruise. The art, the imagineering, the whole dialog. Love it. Love them.

It seems that all of the projected rides involve the roller coaster, speed/thrill motiff. I do these, but with a white knuckle silent rosary being said throught the entire 3 minutes.

Can we have another slow moving ride that illustrates art and story line?

Are there any plans in the works for such a wimp like me?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I understand where you are coming from, and speed and thrill is definately a priority amongst many guests, and Disney have to cater to this. However, things like Soarin' show that it is still possible to create a major Eticket without being thrown around and travelling at 60mph. :)

jaredliu

Other than Soarin', there is another mutli-million dollar E-Ticket attraction which is not thrilling/speed-based: Winnie the Pooh's Hunny Hunt at Tokyo Disneyland. With state-of-the-art ride system and dazzling special effects, it became the single most popular attraction ever at TKD. Disney does have the ability to bring that kind of "E-Ticket ride". Finding Nemo Submarine (Disneyland/2007)could be the next non-roller-coaster E-ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom