The disney dining plan

Tim Woytovich

Original Poster
My wife and I are taking our 2 children to disney world for the 1st time(We will be there for our 3 year olds birthday). We were wondering if anybody knows if the disney dining plan is worth getting or should we just pay for all of are meals?

New2WDW

How old are the children? The dining plan will be $35/adult and $10 per child ($90 / day) We try to stay under $100 / day when we go down (2 adults and 2 girls under 9) so for us this is a great deal. Especially since you do not have to worry about skimping on and sharing meals. You can definitely save money on your own but this plan does seem really nice. Do not forget you can swap a table service into a charater meal which will definitely save you. Chef Mickey's dinner for us with tip is $90 - $100 alone and you would still get a counter service meal and a snack.

Pioneer Hall

If you are going to utilize the system and plan on eating at multiple different restaurants. If you have multiple places that you want to try then it really seems to be worth it.

GO REBS

My wife and i are going in June with our 2 kids 9&5. We bought the meal plan already and just by simple math it looks like it should save us a couple hundred bucks!!!

GO REBS

Fran98765

We're going May 9th and feel that the dining plan will save us a lot of money. We also have a 2 year old son, so for our table service meals, we have chosen all buffets, since he is still free at buffets. (You cannot buy the dining plan for a 2yo). At regular table service meals, they said that you will either have to buy the 2yo a kids meal or let him share off your plate. Since our kid eats a lot, we would be spending $5 each meal, hence the choice to head to the buffets. We also chose mostly character meals with those buffets, so a big added bonus. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom