The Disney Cruise Line

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
Just wondering how you get a job on the cruise line... and i have been on the CP, and will be back on it in January... I really WANT TO WORK on the cruise line, and would love any info from anyone who has worked on the cruise line, or that has friends that have worked on it... thanks for any help....:sohappy:

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
i just read on the disney cruise website employment section, that you have to have two years related work experience... does this mean two years on a cruise ship? i have never done anything like that...

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
2 years related in the field you wish to work at in the cruise...

you also have to be 21

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
cool - i am twenty one - the only jobs i have had two years experience at were...

A bakery/cookie and cake shop, and 3 years as the assistant manager/manager at a card and party shop... would these help in any field...?

DisAtlanta

Last month I was doing alot in an attempt to get on with DCL.

I would go ahead and send in your resume to the address on their website, or call their jobline.

I talked with the hiring agent and she said that they will keep the resume on file and will contact you when a position opens. I didn't feel like waiting :snore: , so I have since changed directions and have an interview with Casting for WDW on Friday.

I know you have to work seven days a week, ten hours a day, for six months. That didn't really detour me, because it seems that it would be a fun environment.

Good luck!

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
COOL! i think i will go ahead with that... but just tell them that i will be on the CP in January, but wanted to give my resmue early, incase they hired, and a position came open after my program...? thanks for the help! - josh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom