The Bachelor Finale on March 2nd

plaz10

Original Poster
hey!
im going to WDW from feb 28-march 5
march 2nd is the finale of the bachelor and for some reason i got hooked this season. i know this is very far fetched but since the bachelor is on abc, i thought maybe, possibly, there could be a place to watch it in the parks? i know this is a long shot but i dont want to cut my night short to watch it (but i will if i must - i had to last time for the pittsburgh pens in the stanley cup playoffs)

thanks in advance

also...any bachelor fans want to talk about the show?!

i vote MELISSA to win!! :sohappy:

WishingOnAStar

If you are that dedicated to it, I would just plan on calling it an evening and head back to the hotel early. The good thing is we are in the eastern timezone here, so at the earliest it will start at 8:00 pm so that can still give you a good full day and early evening in the parks.

DVR is also a life saver! If you don't have one, I'd invest in one ASAP!

Kamikaze

Hotel room?

If you are sitting somewhere and watching it, aren't you 'cutting' your night short already?

Anyway, since you don't have a DVR because you're making this post, my suggestion would be to go abc.com later that night and watch it.

WDWRLD

Go back to the room to watch TV. I didnt realize that you could get regular tv on the in room televisions. I thought that you could only get the top7 and around the world today.......I wouldnt know since I wont let my wife turn it to any other channel....

Disneykidder

Disney does not show ABC anywhere to my knowledge. Your hotel room is your best best or have someone at home DVR or tivo it for you. If you check out the computer, maybe you can watch it there when you return as a rerun....not sure on that, though.

I agree with the mob...DVR is the greatest!!:)

Gaston

Go to Animal Kingdom on Monday

I would go to Animal Kingdom that day.

Besides, you only need to see the last hour anyway. (9 to 10pm)

I liked Jillian the best.:kiss:

Gaston

KristieLC

Melissa has been my pick from the beginning. My husband liked Jillian. I am actually excited to see what happens with Deanna!!! If you can't, or don't want to go back to your room to watch, then don't talk to anyone who watches, or look at any internet pages, and either watch it on-line or like other's have said - DVR if you can. It will be available on abc.com the day after it airs.

buddy267

Molly's parents live across the street from my parents in Ada, MI (just outside Grand Rapids). You could just see their house on TV when they were at her house and my parents know he parents. That practically makes my famous :)

DizneyPryncess

I am hooked this season too - my husband & I both vote for Melissa to win.

I don't think there's anywhere they will be playing this unfortunately, besides the hotel room. I would say taping it at home is your best bet. Avoid the internet during your trip so you don't accidentally see who won, and then just watch it when you get home.

I had to go to ESPN Club last year to watch the Pens too! I didn't mind cutting my Disney day short for them. Not sure if I'll be needing to do that this year yet. Still got hope though! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom