The 2021 Imagineering Awards - RESULTS COMING SOON

JokersWild

Original Poster
Hey, guys!

It's that time of the year again. It's been a whirlwind year full of amazing projects, so let's take some time to celebrate the best! This year's awards aims to be the biggest and most ambitious. Thus, I am happy to announce that @PerGron and myself will be hosting the first Imagineering Awards Show. This celebration of the past year will feature music, art, special appearances by some familiar faces, and, of course, the awards themselves.

With such an ambitious plan, we have to start the festivities a bit earlier than usual. Because of this, nominations will start TODAY. Post your nominations right here in this thread between now and November 21st. Please try to read through the other nominations before posting so we can limit repeat nominations. The categories are as follows:

The 2021 Imagineer Awards
Awards Logo.jpeg

Logo by @Honey Bee (Rebooted)
.Best Imagineer
.Best New Imagineer (Imagineer who started in 2021)
.Best Competition
.Best Host/ Judge
.Best Team
.Best Project
.Best Project in a Competition
.Best Prompt
.Best Park (open brainstorming or competition)
.Best Video
.Best Concept Art
.Best Presentation

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Hey, guys!

It's that time of the year again. It's been a whirlwind year full of amazing projects, so let's take some time to celebrate the best! This year's awards aims to be the biggest and most ambitious. Thus, I am happy to announce that @PerGron and myself will be hosting the first Imagineering Awards Show. This celebration of the past year will feature music, art, special appearances by some familiar faces, and, of course, the awards themselves.

With such an ambitious plan, we have to start the festivities a bit earlier than usual. Because of this, nominations will start TODAY. Post your nominations right here in this thread between now and November 21st. Please try to read through the other nominations before posting so we can limit repeat nominations. The categories are as follows:

The 2021 Imagineer Awards
5119b1be-cd20-4648-ba24-ff206be739d7-jpeg.596354

Logo by @Honey Bee (Rebooted)
.Best Imagineer
.Best New Imagineer (Imagineer who started in 2021)
.Best Competition
.Best Host/ Judge
.Best Team
.Best Project
.Best Project in a Competition
.Best Park (open brainstorming or competition)
.Best Video
.Best Presentation

As a reminder, nominations will conclude on November 21st. Please post all nominations in this thread. Thanks!
Can you nominate yourself or your own works for a category? Just asking for the sake of all of us

Disney Warrior

You do you. As long as it fits the category go for it.
Alrighty! (Also I can’t see the logo)

Nomination Time!
Best Imagineer: tough choice, but I’m gonna have to say @D Hulk because all of his work is very high quality
Best New Imagineer: This cool new @Disney Warrior dude, I have no idea who they are
Best Competition: I don’t have much experience since I haven’t been in that many, but I’m going to say the 1 Sentence Comp Platinum Edition
Best Host: @MechFigment , er, I mean @tcool123 , for basically organizing a lot of the 20th celebration events, including Imaginarium
Best Team: Don’t have anything to say here since I was never really on a team
Best Project: Mirror Walt Disney World by @DisneyManOne
Best Comp Project: The finale project for SYWTBAI 19, haven’t been here that long to say many
I don’t have anything for the last three

Last edited:

JokersWild

Original Poster

Nomination Time!
Best Imagineer: tough choice, but I’m gonna have to say @D Hulk because all of his work is very high quality, especially DisneySky, but we’ll get to that soon
Best New Imagineer: This cool new @Disney Warrior dude, I have no idea who they are
Best Competition: I don’t have much experience since I haven’t been in that many, but I’m going to say the 1 Sentence Comp Platinum Edition
Best Host: @MechFigment , er, I mean @tcool123 , for basically organizing a lot of the 20th celebration events, including Imaginarium
Best Project: Does DisneySky count?
Best Comp Project: The finale project for SYWTBAI 19, haven’t been here that long to say many
Best Park: DisneySky
I don’t have anything for the last two
Just so you know, and I'll let others weigh in on this if they'd like, but I'd think that DisneySky wouldn't be eligible for any of the categories this year since it was written in 2020 and I think won both of the categories you nominated it for last year.

For everyone's convenience, here's last year's results.

TheOriginalTiki

Best Imagineer - @PerGron
Best New Imagineer (Imagineer who started in 2021) @ThemeParkPriest (not sure if this is technically his first year, but he DEFINITELY has made a name for himself over 2021)
Best Competition - Madcap Circus
Best Host/ Judge - @tcool123
Best Team - original Team Barnum mostly because it was really cool to see @monkey92514 and @Tegan pilots a chicken work together. Not the winning-est team by any means but had VERY strong chemistry between all the members.
Best Project in a Competition - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride board game
Best Video - CAVE BRO

Best Presentation - Mr. Toad's Wild Ride board game literally being made into an actual board game.

spacemt354

Chili's
Best Imagineer - @Outbound (won SYWTBAI Season 19 and ICAWB)
Best New Imagineer - @Shannoninthemagic
Best Competition - One Sentence Competition: Platinum Edition
Best Host/Judge - @D Hulk
Best Team - Team Soul from Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 7 @Tegan pilots a chicken @Shannoninthemagic @tcool123 @Lora Baines Bradley @Homemade Imagineering @MickeyMousketeer @Mickeynerd17 @Disney Dad 3000 @kmbmw777 @Magic Feather
Best Project - Efteling Worlds of Wonder by @TheSorcerersApprentice
Best Project in a Competition - Team Reality - DC Funverse Pinball
Best Park - Bible World by @ThemeParkPriest
Best Video - Team Soul Startup Menu

Best Presentation - Team Power: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril

spacemt354

Chili's

Nomination Time!
Best Imagineer: tough choice, but I’m gonna have to say @D Hulk because all of his work is very high quality
Best Project: Mirror Walt Disney World by @DisneyManOne
I don’t have anything for the last three
We should just rename the Best Park Award to the DisneySky Award that way it's recognized every year lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom