Thanksgiving Week Trip

pspenceri

We are planning a trip from the Wednesday before Thanksgiving through the Sunday after.
Does anyone have any experience over these days who can tell me what the traffic is like and is it as crowded as other holidays?

Also, are there any special holiday activities/events that go on during these days?

Thanks!

marlaymike

I went on 2005 during the Thanksgiving weekend, and it was fun but a little crowded. We had a very nice time since the Christmas decorations are on, and the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas is starting. . .

There are crowds but not that much as during New Years Eve.

Have a nice trip, if you need more information let me know.

Upvote 0

shybre

Thanksgiving trip

I am also planning aThanksgiving week trip to wdw and i just had a quick question does anybody know anything about ticketmania it's a ticket agency does anybody know anything about their reputation. I lucked up and got a great deal on our room at wdw dolphin now i have to find tickets, ticketmania was offering the tickets for a lot cheaper then disney world was.

Upvote 0

mousermerf

Account Suspended
It you want a room at a Disney resort, you need to make ressies now. Call Disney directly at 407-WDisney or contact Pam at Kingdom consultants ASAP.

Also, be aware of the booking window for dining reservations. The Thanksgiving weekend is very hard to get sit-down meal reservations for.

For anything else, know the start date of your booking window via some research around the web and then call at the start date or the window, otherwise you wont get the reservation.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom