Thanksgiving menus ??

DISNEYCASTAWAY

Original Poster
What restaurants still serve there standard menu on Thanksgiving day? I am ok if they add a Thanksgiving fare to the normal menu. I just want to stay away from the ones that go to a Thanksgiving fare only. This can be in park or at resorts. I was thinking of hoop dee doo but think they will also go to Thanksgiving food only, or Ohana.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
What restaurants still serve there standard menu on Thanksgiving day? I am ok if they add a Thanksgiving fare to the normal menu. I just want to stay away from the ones that go to a Thanksgiving fare only. This can be in park or at resorts. I was thinking of hoop dee doo but think they will also go to Thanksgiving food only, or Ohana.
I've never heard of any of the restaurants serving only a thanksgiving menu on the day. Hoop dee doo doesn't serve it's regular food on thanksgiving?

I know that places like Liberty Tree Tavern and Garden Grill that already serve that type of fare go up in price on Thanksgiving day- by about $8 or so a person over the already inflated peak/holiday season pricing.

coachwnh

Liberty Tree!! We ate there this past Thanksgiving. Be sure to be online right at day 180. We were, and still couldnt get the time we wanted. Waited almost 45 minutes past our ADR to get a seat. Its very popular on Thanksgiving. Garden Grill was great on Christmas Day this past year as well. Its similar food to Thanksgiving dinner as well. Enjoy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom