Thanksgiving Meal at Disney

DisneyFanatic12

Original Poster
Guests staying at the Yacht and Beach Club may pre-order a Thanksgiving to-go meal. The price is $84.99 and would feed four guests. Similar meals will likely be offered at other resorts.
IMG_4278.jpeg

Worldlover71

If you don't want to eat it in your room, there are other options. You could take it to the food court if your resort has one. If the weather is decent, you could also find an outdoor table or turn it into a picnic. It might also be nice on your room's balcony. If you drove, you could even have a tailgate party. Happy Thanksgiving!

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Yeah but you have to eat it in your hotel room... I guess for DVC units it is fine....
They are.offering it at .a DVC resort,.so that's a given. Even DVC studios have a.table and chairs that you can eat at like a human being. And anything larger than a studio has a full kitchen/dining area.
That's the point of to go....
Amen.

christine7257

For comparison, Homecomin' in Disney Springs offered a limited amount of to-go meals also feeding 4 for $200.

Complete with smoked turkey, sides, and 4 slices of Hummingbird Cake - place your order online and we’ll meet you right at your car for easy pickup from Disney Springs. We even include handy-dandy HFK instructions for re-heating.
Great for those staying on property or for those that don’t want the hassle of cooking, let our family serve yours this Thanksgiving with a meal you won’t soon forget from Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Florida Kitchen!
Dinner Includes:
  • Smoked Turkey with Gravy
  • Andouille Sausage Cornbread Stuffing
  • Homemade Cranberry Sauce
  • Whipped Mashed Potatoes
  • Southern Green Beans
  • Cheddar Drop Biscuits with Fig Jam
  • 4 Slices of Hummingbird Cake
  • Feeds a Party of 4 for Just $200+Tax

Sans Souci

Wow. That's a pretty good deal; it's kind of shocking for Disney. I spent a stupid amount of money for a "to go" Thanksgiving dinner from Seasons 52. It didn't have the same amount of sides this does and you get those shot glass pumpkin pie desserts. I ended up making a sweet potato pie because those tiny desserts will not cut it in my house.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom