Thanks MK cast members!

Dream Theater

Original Poster
To make a long story short, last week my wife, 2, 21 month old twin sons, 70 pound dog and me drove from NJ to Florida on one days notice due to a death in my wifes family. On the day of the funeral, my wife attended, however we felt it best that the kids not attend. So, I put the twins in the van and drove 1 1/2 hours up to WDW. I checked the dog in at the Magic Kingdom kennel (awesome people) and then took the twins into Magic Kingdom. Now we as a family had spent a week & 1/2 at WDW in May and the boys had a good time. However, taking 2, 21 month old twins by myself can be an undertaking. I WAS nervous about how I could do it

Well all I can say is we had a great day thanks to the AWESOME cast members at MK. They accomodated my situation to the upmost. We went on the Thursday before Labor Day weekend, and the park was not crowded at all. However, the twins loved TTA, BUZZ, IASW, Peter Pan & Jungle Cruise. So after we went the first time on each, I asked if we could take a second ride on each without getting off (which taking them off and putting them back in by myself could be hard), and was pleasently told yes by every cast member. In addition, I had CM's at Pecos help me carry our food to a table for lunch while I pushed the double stroller to our table and they asked if there was anything else they could do for me!

All in all, it was a great 8 hours and I could not have done it without the help of the great cast members at MK!

I wish I could remember all their names, but although it was not as stressfull as it could have been, I can't recall everyones names, However, I am writing Disney and thanking them, especially the CM's.

Kudos Cast Members, you made a special day for my twins & me even more special!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom