test track closed feb 1-14

roykeboy

Original Poster
On this page I can read that test track will be closed the first two weeks of february. I was checking this on the disney website, and there it only shows the riverboat to be closed. Where did the psoter find this information?

I am asking since we were planning a trip feb 4-9

roykeboy

Original Poster
Thrawn said:
The information source for cast members.
too bad that disney does not put that on the public calender yet. Specially if it is allready sure.

Is this ride worth rescheduling our trip?

Thrawn

Account Suspended
roykeboy said:
too bad that disney does not put that on the public calender yet. Specially if it is allready sure.

Is this ride worth rescheduling our trip?

No. It isn't a ride that would be the highlight of your trip. There are plenty of other attractions to enjoy.

roykeboy

Original Poster
MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
I agree with Thrawn....plenty of other attractions for you to go :sohappy: over.

OH'...WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!
thanks for the welcome.

This website seems to be full of good tips I will have to spend some more time reading it.

csm7030

I don't think that there is a single ride that would make me want to reschedule a trip. One thing or another will always be closed. If something is not scheduled to be closed, it can always break down at the last minute or be to crowded to get on. We were there a few weeks ago and they were all out of Fast Passes for Soarin. The stand by line was a 2 hour wait. No big deal, we'll just make sure to hit it first thing on our next trip at the end of this month.

tn1999

this brings up an interesting thought to ponder...

what WDW attractions are worth rescheduling your trip around? any of em? maybe they should build attractions so good that people will reschedule their trip to experience it.

im hoping EE is one of those attractions. id be pretty peeved if tower of terror was closed. and kilamajaro, maybe dinosaur, oh, and if they ever closed alien encounter.. i would cry.. oh, wait. damn them!

roykeboy

Original Poster
csm7030 said:
I don't think that there is a single ride that would make me want to reschedule a trip. One thing or another will always be closed. If something is not scheduled to be closed, it can always break down at the last minute or be to crowded to get on. We were there a few weeks ago and they were all out of Fast Passes for Soarin. The stand by line was a 2 hour wait. No big deal, we'll just make sure to hit it first thing on our next trip at the end of this month.
We are driving the florida because there are some things we want to visit on our way. In total it's a 3500 mile trip, so I doubt we'll go again the month after :)

NIU EE

I'd have a tough time going to WDW without riding Splash Mountain at MK and Soarin at Epcot. TT is pretty easy to skip.

FRD714

Test track needs the rehab. None of that testing stuff works anymore in the que and they need to make the car hit the wall in the barrier test. Havnt seen it do it for years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom