Terrible Experience at DisneySea

Gullywhumper

We just got back from a visit to Tokyo DisneySea and we went at one of the busiest times of the year. I think DisneySea is the greatest of all Disney Parks that I have been to. I have been to 10 of the 11 parks. First I did a lot of on line research and knew the parks we going to be overcrowded, but it was the only time in the next few years that I would have a chance to visit. So I planned ahead and knew what I was going to do. Walk fast to the first E ticket ride I wanted to go on and pull a fast pass. Get to the second ride quickly and ride it (5 minute wait) or to the third ride and get on (10 minute wait). Go ride the fast pass ride and pull another fast pass. Doing this all day I avoided any standby line that was more than 30 minutes and rode every ride I wanted to.

I can not understand how anyone today, with access to the Internet and all the information on Disney Parks, could go to Disney Resort Tokyo and not know it is famous for its 120 minute and longer wait times.
Hope you had a good time. :D

BrerJon

Doing this all day I avoided any standby line that was more than 30 minutes and rode every ride I wanted to.

I too have been at busy times and done exactly what you did, and managed to avoid any waits from than 30-45 minutes. Tokyo Disneyland has insane crowds, yes, but with a bit of advance planning it's very, very easy to see all you want to.

JordanNite

Why would they give you a free fast pass just because you came from the US?

What a bizarre precident that would set ... do you think Disney in Orlando will give me a fast pass on crowded day just because i came from the UK?

My own personal opinon ...Disney Sea is a little overrated.

Soarin2u

Why would they give you a free fast pass just because you came from the US?

What a bizarre precident that would set ... do you think Disney in Orlando will give me a fast pass on crowded day just because i came from the UK?

My own personal opinon ...Disney Sea is a little overrated.

Just curious, how so? (Honestly am interested as to your view upon the park!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom