Teppan Edo questions

kybred72

Original Poster
I understand that the newly remodeled, renamed Japanese restaurant is opening Aug 20 but I tried to make ressies for our late September trip w/o success. Anyone on the inside know when I'll be able to make ressies?

Is there a menu for this restaurant anywhere?

Thanks!:wave:

Mom2Evie

After reading that Teppanyaki would be closed in September, I called Disney Dining to find different ADRs for Epcot. I had my choice of Rose & Crown, Merrakesh, Chefs de France, Akerhaus, Biergarten, San Angel Inn and Nine Dragons for a party of three, all times were early enough to see Illuminations immediately after.

dhcalva

Anyone know for sure that it's closed all through Sept or will it be opening on the 15th?

We have ADRs for the 18th.

crassmonkey

According to the CM I talked to last night, it will definately be closed on the 15th. Our res was for Sept. 20th, and we had to reschedule.

cymbaldiva

After reading that Teppanyaki would be closed in September, I called Disney Dining to find different ADRs for Epcot. I had my choice of Rose & Crown, Merrakesh, Chefs de France, Akerhaus, Biergarten, San Angel Inn and Nine Dragons for a party of three, all times were early enough to see Illuminations immediately after.

Thanks for the tip... oh, and Welcome to my world! :wave: :animwink:

dhcalva

Just got off the phone with WDW Dining. We have reservations for the 18th and they say that they are still good. T.E. should be opening on the 16th.

Since everyone seems to be getting conflicting signals, should I make ADRs someplace else under another name 'just in case' then call and cancel them that morning of T.E. is open?

Is it possible that only part of T.E. will be opening up on schedule?

kybred72

Original Poster
I called dining again today and was told that the opening for Teppen Edo is set for Sept 16. But am still not allowed to make a ressie for the night of Sept 22. She suggests calling back closer to the re-open date to try and get a ressie. I do have a backup at (Chefs de France) should Teppen Edo not pan out.

I had never eaten at Teppanyaki (sp?), were there problems? Are they doing a complete overall of ownership, menu, etc. or just for refurbishment?

Texas Tink

Our reservation was for September 14th. When I called, the CM said my ressie had been cancelled. I asked why we could not keep it in the system in case it opened earlier than expected. She did not really have an answer. I tried to get a reservation after 9/15. She said at this time the system would not let her book any reservations for this restaurant in September. HMMM???:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom