Teppan Edo Food Quality?

Da Bird is Da Word

I live in in Augusta, GA and there are TONS of Japanese steak houses here. Japanese steak houses and authentic Mexican restaurants are really popular here, for some reason. Anyway, if you live in an area with plenty of Japanese steakhouses where they cook the food in front of you and do tricks and stuff, then you might wanna eat somewhere else. Teppan Edo is pretty much the same thing, but more expensive and less food. On the other hand, if you don't have a restaurant like that near you, then I think Teppan Edo would be a pretty worthwhile experience, and the food is delicious.

Hockey89

I live in in Augusta, GA and there are TONS of Japanese steak houses here. Japanese steak houses and authentic Mexican restaurants are really popular here, for some reason. Anyway, if you live in an area with plenty of Japanese steakhouses where they cook the food in front of you and do tricks and stuff, then you might wanna eat somewhere else. Teppan Edo is pretty much the same thing, but more expensive and less food. On the other hand, if you don't have a restaurant like that near you, then I think Teppan Edo would be a pretty worthwhile experience, and the food is delicious.
Pretty much.... The ones near me are great and Teppan don't stake up at all...

wdwjmp239

It's a shame that the quality and the quantity of the food has really gone down at Teppan. I used to walk out of there wanting someone to either roll me into the elevator to send me back to the 1st floor or to help roll me down the stairs. I was pretty hungry about 2 hours later at the Magic Kingdom and wound up getting a burger a Starlight Cafe. Then, I was full! LOL!

ddbowdoin

It’s all about the experience... however, the same goes for every Hibachi restaurant I’ve ever been to. You’re paying for overpriced terryaki but it’s still fun.

ninjaprincesst

The food is very good, the only issue I have is nor fried rice. i love fried rice so that is a drawback, but the food is very good and there is a lot of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom