Temp

shoppingnut

Go to www.weather.com and do a 10-day forecast before you go, so you can see the high and lows for the coming days. When you look at the low temp add a few degrees to it and that is what it will be at night (the low is generally what it is in the middle of the night).

MissM

joeyjoe92979 said:
Like I said I'm just going by what it's been here lately...

I have lived here my entire life...Florida weather is totally unpredictable.

Here is the link from the weather channel:
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/32830?from=tenDay_bottomnav_undeclared

Yeah and it shows June's average high is 90. And that's only average. I can assure you that it's never been 84 in June in central Florida. Unpredictable only applies to when it rains and for how much in the summer, but the general heat factor is pretty much a given.

You can also see June's daily average here and it's between 89-91 for the entire month: http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/daily/32830?climoMonth=6

To the Original Poster - it's already 90 this week. Trust me when I say it will be at least 90 with a feels-like higher then that a month from now. 100% guarenteed.
-m (a 20 year resident herself thankyouverymuch)

MissM

joeyjoe92979 said:
Well I am not going to get into a ing match with you, but I am a 25 year resident myself.

And as I said before...Florida weather is so unpredictable, you never know what temp it's going to be.
Except you know the monthly average for June is 90 and the daily average for June is 89-91. So....ya know. By your own "proof" it's going to be about 90 and no where near "mid 80's."

Sorry if you don't like the concrete data. It's not like I'm making it up or pulling numbers out of my hat. It'll be around 90, humid, and chances of scattered afternoon showers. Same as every. single. year.
-m

MissM

You give an opinion that's based without facts. Then you try to prove your point by showing the average which only debunks your opinion further.

It's not that I "need to be right" it's that you're utterly incapable of accepting that you were just plain wrong. You gave incorrect information and instead of saying, "Oops, my bad!" you continued to argue your opinion as if it were true.

Facts don't lie. But people can give incorrect information. Why you feel this absurd need attack me instead of just bowing to fact is the real issue here. You can try to dodge and attack me personally all you want - it just makes you look all the more childish. No one would have thought twice had you merely admitted the error because it happens and it's really no big deal. I guess that's too mature of a stance to take, though.

The OP asked for information. And incorrect information helps no one. If you can't simply admit you gave incorrect information, at least be adult enough to stop aruging and personally attacking someone for giving the CORRECT information. Personal attacks are childish and only serve to prove how extreme you'd turned a simply error in facts into some hostile, angry need to defend yourself.

Feel free to continue arguing if you really need to. But you'll just be talking to yourself.
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom