tarzan

MarknSue

Original Poster
We were at DLp for August Bank Holiday (wow - hotter than our trips to Florida!) and caught the Tarzan show. Is it just us or does that show rock, and the wdw show fizzle? Back to the point, have they cut the show? They seemed to skip the Terk trshin the camp segment? Has it gone for good?
MnS

Maria

I´ve seen the one in Orlando, and liked it, but hated the stupid purple monkey singing and dancing on stage! (btw, what was his name??) It just looked so unreal! The skaters were fine, but the big hairy monkey......give me a break! :rolleyes:

MarknSue

Original Poster
Yep, that'd be Terk!
But purple? I thought she(?) was black?
Maybe I need to sit a little closer to the front :)
MnS

Kevin

I saw the Tarzan show at DLP a couple years ago and was disappointed. I remember thinking how great the WDW show was in comparison. I really like the live music at WDW.

But, I'm headed back to DLP next week!!!! I can't wait and will be sure to give Tarzan another try. Anybody have any other advice before I make the long trek to DLP?

MrPromey

Originally posted by Kevin
I saw the Tarzan show at DLP a couple years ago and was disappointed. I remember thinking how great the WDW show was in comparison. I really like the live music at WDW.

But, I'm headed back to DLP next week!!!! I can't wait and will be sure to give Tarzan another try. Anybody have any other advice before I make the long trek to DLP?

Yes!.. Take me with you! :D ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom