• No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Never seen it

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Becky

:sohappy:

In December I ducked into a shop to skip the parade. I had never watched it. In April I was stuck in the crowd when it started and thought it was a really good parade. I watched it again a couple of hours later.

The music is like that of IASW. I can't get it out of my mind I keep humming it. Does anyone know what the language is or what it means?

tenchu

I was really disappointed with this parade. It just didn't do it for me. Normally I'll watch a parade a few times when i'm in the parks, but after i'd seen this once, i started getting another ride in before the fireworks started.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Michael72688
Tapestry of dreams is the best parade ever, give me what you think about this amazing procession.

I'm curious if you ever saw Tapestry of Nations. I'd much rather see it than Dreams.

I would probally see ToD again, but wouldn't schedule my visit to WS around it.

DisneyCP2000

I really can't say anything about the new parade, cause I still havn't seen it. I did enjoy the old one, so it shouldn't be too different. As for the words, they don't really mean anything. It's no particular language, and all it really is 3 sounds. Way, la & O :lol: -Amazing how the can make a 20 minute parade with only these three sounds...Philip Glass (Minimalist) would be proud :lol:

TURKEY

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
I really can't say anything about the new parade, cause I still havn't seen it. I did enjoy the old one, so it shouldn't be too different. As for the words, they don't really mean anything. It's no particular language, and all it really is 3 sounds. Way, la & O :lol: -Amazing how the can make a 20 minute parade with only these three sounds...Philip Glass (Minimalist) would be proud :lol:

Actually ToD has many words about dreams and such over the old music or maybe its new. Even if it is the same music, it is now found in the background instead of being the predominant music the entire parade.

Michael72688

Original Poster
I've seen both parades and I think they are both great, but Tapestry of Dreams just sticks out in my mind, and the music is still prodomonent just not in all parts! If you haven't seen it you should make it a chance that you do.

sillyspook13

Hehe! I have seen Tap countless times! And I WILL go see it again! (tomorrow to be exact!)

That reminds me, I need to update my website again!!!:)

Maria

Yep, as DisneyCp2000 said, the lyrics of ToN mean nothing! They are not in any language. It was done on purpose to show how people can communicate without speaking the same language. :animwink:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I did that parade, and am still approved to, and I absolutely hate it... from a performers standpoint, and from the guests perspective. From a performers standpoint, it's boring and painful (literally) not to mention having to deal w/ Tapestry management (for the most part, they're not the brightest bunch). From a guest standpoint, I'd rather have ToN back... at least it flowed. ToD looks cheaply made and I would rather have no parade right now, and be able to drink around WS

Plus, Leo scares me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom