Take a Chance

graphite1326

I can't stand it. I need to go this year. What does everyone think about late September? Will it be open? If it is, will it be too crowded? I was going to get my airline tickets now and if Disney doesn't work out we can still go to Orlando and do day trips of the area.

What do you think? Take a chance?

Plowboy

We're currently scheduled for 9/22-9/29. I say currently, because I'm becoming more of a "fence sitter" about even going this fall. We've already had to cancel an April trip and now with all the reductions in hours, the whole park reservation thing, lost dining reservations, etc. I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth it. Even as an A/P holder we hear that we may not be able to get in all the parks or get in all the days we're scheduled to be there.

I really think Disney screwed up by not having all their plans set before they announced that there would be changes and leaving everybody twisting in the wind speculating about what is really going to happen.

Upvote 0

JohnD

So looks like I wont be booking tomorrow as it seems like they are suspending new bookings for now.

Sorry you can't book. In my case, as soon as my late May trip was cancelled, I quickly booked for the 3rd week in October. I got lucky and am holding the reservation. OTOH, I had a ticket for MNSSHP in my shopping cart. I tried to purchase the ticket yesterday and was unable to. Because all ticket sales are also suspended.

Upvote 0

JohnD

We're currently scheduled for 9/22-9/29. I say currently, because I'm becoming more of a "fence sitter" about even going this fall. We've already had to cancel an April trip and now with all the reductions in hours, the whole park reservation thing, lost dining reservations, etc. I'm beginning to wonder if it's even worth it. Even as an A/P holder we hear that we may not be able to get in all the parks or get in all the days we're scheduled to be there.

I really think Disney screwed up by not having all their plans set before they announced that there would be changes and leaving everybody twisting in the wind speculating about what is really going to happen.

Don't think you can put all this on Disney. No one has been through this type of thing before. Everybody's affected -- guests and cast members alike.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Why would you " Take a chance " with your life/ family members lives to go to an amusement park, we love Disney, we go at least once a year if not 2x, but there is no way I can risk my family's well being to ride some rides, it will be there when this is over, and we will go back then as hard as it is suppose to be. we have reservations for July 6 - July 15th and it is heart breaking to cancel the trip tomorrow, ugh, GOOD LUCK IF YOU GO

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Why would you " Take a chance " with your life/ family members lives to go to an amusement park, we love Disney, we go at least once a year if not 2x, but there is no way I can risk my family's well being to ride some rides, it will be there when this is over, and we will go back then as hard as it is suppose to be. we have reservations for July 6 - July 15th and it is heart breaking to cancel the trip tomorrow, ugh, GOOD LUCK IF YOU GO
Excuse me how judgemental can you be?

Upvote 0

JohnD

Enough with the virtue signalling already. Everyone will make their own individual decisions as to what they want to do.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Been a member for over 4 years, on the boards almost daily, not sure why you would call me a troll? But again you and Queen haven't really said anything legitimate. neither one of you give any legitimate explanation all I did was answer a question from the poster and all the two of you do is throw around your hatred. Good luck

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Plowboy

Don't think you can put all this on Disney. No one has been through this type of thing before. Everybody's affected -- guests and cast members alike.

Not trying to put it all on Disney, just think they should have had their re-opening plan all settled and ready to go, not dragging this all out.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom