T-Rex Cafe

Sofiesmom

Original Poster
Last night we got a last minute reservation at T-Rex Cafe in Downtown Disney. I kept hearing so many great reviews about the place so I figured we would give it a try. We were not disappointed!!!! The food was fabulous, the servers were so nice and the resturaunt was so cool looking. This was my favorite meal the whole trip. If you can get it, I suggest going!

afar28

Nice choice. I like it better then the Rainforest cafe but that's just my opinion. They have amazing burgers at the trex cafe and I'm glad you enjoyed!

OKWBamaJim

Thats awesome. Please let the folks know when you go, cause I live a few doors from one of the managers and he has nothing but hard nights and long hours. Loves his job, though. And man can that guy cook!!

100% T-Rex!

luv

I like it, too. And I agree that it is better than RFC.

T-Rex takes a lot of crap on the boards, but it has never, ever disappointed me.

I'd go there without the stuff and noise. Heck, I'd prefer it without the stuff and noise, lol. But that blue room or ice room or whatever it is called is pretty cool. I like the bathrooms, too. :)

Glad you enjoyed!!

real mad hatter

Agree.We had a great experience,sure it's not haute cuisine,but my T- Bone was superb and the other steaks for my DS & DW went down a treat.Yes it can be loud but with children having a ball and dinosaurs everywhere,what would you expect.:)

Magical Dreamer

Good to hear....We have a ADR for our upcoming visit and T-Rex was close to being on the chopping block due to not knowing if it would be worth the trip to DTD.

Your post made me comfortable enough to keep it. I'm sure our 7 yr old boy will love it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom